Reviews for Kelly House
lucykeeven7 chapter 25 . 1/13
This is so good! I really hope you add more to it, I could not put it down and read it all at once, it’s amazing!
Hiccup chapter 13 . 1/6
I can’t get over this story it is legit the best and cutest thing I have ever read !,!
srhittson chapter 25 . 9/20/2020
This was such a great chapter. I had forgotten about this story, but this chapter made me so happy while I was reading it.
laurengel chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
This story is so fantastic! I hope you keep adding to it. You did a great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2020
I love the premise of this story. It's balm to my soul. I'd love to see the boys' personalities fleshed out even more. Perhaps they can all head to Santa Fe now?
srhittson chapter 24 . 6/30/2020
I just rewatched Newsies and this story is really cute. It’s given me all the feels. Please update again soon.
dancerlittle chapter 22 . 4/17/2020
Thank you for writing this. This is my first newsies story and it’s brilliant. Love the detail and the realness of the story. Brilliant job!
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0 chapter 22 . 4/13/2019
I didn’t know how much I needed this story until now. It’s so smooth and wonderfully connected. The details and scenes you carve are amazing. Thank you for writing this story. I hope to hear from you again soon!
bartcn chapter 13 . 4/3/2019
there’s so many tears in this book ahaha
bartcn chapter 11 . 3/26/2019
yay! i’m glad the other newsies are welcome
bartcn chapter 7 . 3/24/2019
I love seeing the boys getting along as if they were still in the Lodgehouse. Makes it seem like they were always a family!

But now that I’m thinking about it... i wonder what the other newsies of manhatten (Henry, MikeIke, Elmer, JoJo, Finch, etc...) will think about when they find out their teammates have moved in.
bartcn chapter 6 . 3/23/2019
I could go on forever for how amazing this book is. Katherine’s wiseness and carefulness is so incredible. I’m enjoying how every single character is written out.

P.S. this chapter is so good, i stopped in the middle of it just to write this
bartcn chapter 2 . 3/21/2019
This is adorable holy heck. I’m incredibly soft and boutta cry in math class. I know the rest of this story is going to be amazing as these first two chapters.
bartcn chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
What an amazing first chapter! Couldn’t stop reading.
Les Phansie chapter 22 . 2/19/2019
I can't get over how cute that was!