Reviews for Farewell
Empress of Cornwall chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So bittersweet but well done !
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I should not have read this if I didn't want to cry.

The end of The Tale of Aragorn and Arwen makes me cry for more than one reason. One that just occurred to me is why Aragorn says goodbye to Eldarion, but not his daughters (at least as strictly written). *runs away hand-in-hand with plot bunny*
strider7901 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I enjoy writing Eldarion stories but I never actually got to see someone else write one. This was a very emotional story. I can definately feel the mood in this-which is usualy hard to do. I always wondered what Eldarion and Aragorn would say before the King passed and this was exactly I was looking for. Great job on the writing style, just enough to keep the mind wanting more.
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Oh, I've a lump in my throat! {sniffles} Very sad, very well-done.
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Sob, so sad, I cried! But so sweet, the characters were really good and I loved it! :)
Gaslight chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Very touching scene! The language was just right for such a somber moment, stately and formal, but with such tenderness. :)
Woman of Dunedain chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Oh, how sad! A wonderful little piece. I would love to see more, but I know that it is hard to extend on these little ficbits.
estelcontar chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
This was a very beautiful and moving vignette. Thank you very much for writing it
Joannawrites chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
What's this suspicious stinging of my eyes? Oh yes, it's the gallons of tears falling from them.

Very nicely done.
Evening Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
*reaches for a handful of tissues*

This little vignette is just heart-wrenching. How terrible it must have been for Eldarion to walk away from Silent Street, knowing that this was the last time he would ever see his father alive.

A beautifully tragic piece of writing.
shirebound chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Oh gosh, I knew just from the Summary that this was going to make me cry, and it did. What a poignant, simple, beautifully written vignette.