Reviews for Fairy Tail: Guildmate from Another World
2000str chapter 11 . 9/24/2023
this fanfic is weird mc has no relevance to anything happening
2000str chapter 3 . 9/24/2023
it is sad that you made mc look for katana when he uses magic body reinforcement
VamPyr00 chapter 1 . 9/23/2023
I like the unique beginning to the story. I only have a few issues.

Firstly, I hope the MC doesn't stay the same height. 5'6" for a 16 year old is fairly short in my opinion. In my country (US), the average height for 16 year olds is just a bit over 5'8". Even THAT isn't a very 'impressive' height for a 16 year old though, which would be what I expect from someone with Body Enhancement magic.

Secondly, and more importantly, the MC seems really dumb. Who would believe something like that could be a prank? How would that even be accomplished in the first place? If it WAS possible somehow, that would be WAAAYY more trouble than some random bookworm is worth in my opinion. The fact that the MC STILL believed that he was being pranked even when he finished the book makes him seem REALLY dumb to me.
Indian otako chapter 19 . 6/29/2023
Hey so I binge read your story in 2 days and was wondering if you have abandoned it or not? It's rather good and hope you update it sometime soon
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2023
"you're gonna pay"
i cringe lol
theeelderman5 chapter 4 . 5/11/2023
don't say your from another world ever it's to cringe and eh bleh
theeelderman5 chapter 4 . 5/11/2023
shouldn't the backstory have been i told them about it with little changes like i was in an old library and i found a book on something called lost magic or whatever it was and when you finished it you got teleported
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2022
I’m glad that you stop writing this. It’s just an oc in the storyline without any major changes. The whole I know what’s happening but I won’t bother to change the outcome is so lame.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2022
2 años para que un par de ladrones le den problemas lo dejo aquí.
Random Amaturer chapter 17 . 6/13/2022
Please update the story I want more oc x Erza
faz551 chapter 2 . 3/24/2022
I never saw that much changes between 1st and 3rd perspective in a single chapter, seriously this author has a talent as how inept he is at writing, maybe you should go to school and learn some basic writing rules before posting a story.
Dude chapter 19 . 3/1/2022
I just got done reading all nineteen chapters and they are all fucking phenomenal. Honestly it felt like I was reading the anime all over again it was just that great, it's well paced and dont even get me started an the emotional or fluff moments with erza and lucy. You've done an amazing job and I look forward to chapter 20!
natthannguyen0201 chapter 9 . 2/20/2022
I choose Shawn x Erza for now on
Random Amaturer chapter 18 . 1/1/2022
Hi how are you I really love this story it’s great and I love the interaction between characters and the personality of shawn

And I love his magic and that he has samurai Japanese sword and he is training also I love his harem which Lucy and erza but can you at least at ultear milkvoich into the harem because I love ultear post timeskip and they would be great couple also I feel that shawn would save her and she would be grateful for him that he gave ur her mother second chance in life
Random Amaturer chapter 19 . 12/14/2021
Hi how are you I really love this story I like oc x erza interaction the most and I love how tactical the oc is and how he is training to become stronger also I love how you give the oc celestial key magic and the oc weapon also I love how you revive ur I would love to see how she would interact with her daughter ultear especially when she found that ultear became dark mage

Although I have one complaining
I didn’t like his type of magic while I like that the fact it allowed him to put more effort in training I didn’t like how he’s defenseless without it

I would like to see the oc learn Solid Script, Jutsu Shiki, Dark Écriture, and Orient Solid Script. where both freed and levy teach him their magic

Since none of the oc that I have seen until now could use magic like levy and freed