Reviews for The Bitter Wake
Maridia chapter 1 . 14h
This is very well written. I can vividly see the characters and their environment. Lovely small details really enhance the story. I liked the description of the black cloak billowing, the worn wood of the railing...her helplessness and her anger at the situation. It all feels honest and pure. :) It also opens up with a mystery, and that piques interest at the start.

Keep up the good work!

Mari/Moon
DearAmy chapter 8 . 7/17
ok. you won me over the moment you quoted paarthurnax. but this story happens in the 90's and skyrim was released in 2011... unimmersive! XD
HitsujiNoShinigami chapter 24 . 7/17
I would also like to hear the answer to that question Bella, please enlighten us all with your dark and mysterious wisdom.
Lol

Shame Hermione didn't hex her with something more nasty, we all know the bish deserves it.
And I think I know why Bella wanted Ginny's trace gone, but I'm probably wrong who knows *coughs *

And ohmygawd Hermione just accept your feelings already fmsmksjrhneoalsnxndjeiwosskx

As always can't wait for more and you're bloody brilliant!
HitsujiNoShinigami chapter 23 . 7/14
Still a bit grumpy I see Bella
Tsk tsk tsk

Smut was excellent, no need to stress about it
Me thinks it was tasteful and in character, well in this universe anyway ;)

I feel like even if Hermione came back with a little smudge on her cheek, Bella would have Snape's head.
Rip

Can't wait what's in store at the Ministry and I'm kinda curious if you'll maybe enlighten us more on what Bella's mission is o.o

Anyways, love everything and can't wait for more!
your story is my drug
Omg I love this keep up the good work! I look forward to more
PaperElf chapter 22 . 7/13
This story is amazing! So far I loved the plot, your depiction of Bellatrix and Hermione and the situations that brought them together. It's a nice chance Ron isn't an asshole too
I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the wood work!
CopperLex chapter 22 . 7/12
Dear god, that was so beautiful and painful. I loved it. Please update soon, I’m so excited to read more.
SoManySkullz chapter 22 . 7/12
I got inklings of this on tumblr and it is excellent! Plot, intriguing. Characterisation, great. Smut, perfect. Can’t wait to see where it goes next. There can never be enough Bellamione.
HitsujiNoShinigami chapter 21 . 7/7
I feel like that thing Hermione stepped on was important but I guess we'll see later on hmm.

But the plot thickens even more
*plays dramatic music in background *

Can't wait for more!

Also I would love to read a second part to this, even a third if you can manage it!
Would be flipping brilliant.
Anyways, til next time, cheers!
HitsujiNoShinigami chapter 20 . 7/5
Well eff a duck and see what hatches am I right?
Heh

So I kinda came upon you on the Tumblr cuz apparently Tumblr is aware of my Bellamione obsession and well, as soon as I learned you wrote a fic I immediately came here and started to read it.
Three days later ( I'd usually read stuff in a day but I wanted to savor this one) I was not disappointed at all.
This is flipping fantastic
Yes to everything
Just

And the plot is great
Hermione is great
Bella is effing great

It's just all flipping great

I like how they're mostly in character and how Bella is good with her elves even Grumpy (which is still named Moody in the first chapter his mentioned, just a heads up)

And like, I really can't wait to see what happens next.
Are our girls gonna be together anyway even though all odds are against them? Will Bella flip to Hermione's side and eff up What's His Face ? Will Hermione realize she's just as stuck on Bella as she is her?
So many questions but I'm fully invested to find it all out, even though I have a suspension on who the murderer is.

Anyway, can't wait for me and I hope life goes easier on you.
H286 chapter 20 . 7/3
3 your story so far
Interesting storyline & well written, love your story! Can't wait to see who the buyer is and I hope in the end everything will be fine.
CopperLex chapter 20 . 6/28
Oh god please don't let that be foreshadowing! Bella can't die
This chapter was great btw.
KimCharli chapter 19 . 6/27
Found this story yesterday! And I e powered threw it. Really enjoying it can’t wait to read more!