Reviews for Into the Arc-hive
Steven chapter 44 . 8/5
More Lord of the rings.
Castlevania lords of shadow saga Jaune as Gabriel
CoG.EMIYA chapter 41 . 7/21
I'm looking forward to saffron and terra's reaction to the other variants of Jaune
CoG.EMIYA chapter 39 . 7/21
I wonder how the crew will react when they see the child of Weiss and Jaune in the Return of the King?
CoG.EMIYA chapter 30 . 7/21
I wonder who among the casts will be faramir and eowyn?
CoG.EMIYA chapter 29 . 7/21
It will be more fun if you cast Qrow as Celeborn. :3
Herackros chapter 6 . 7/19
i was hoping to see you retake this series there was a lot of good here .
Hello, great fanfic, I like the dimensions you create, but the one I like the most is this reality, the one based on God of War.
I would really like to see more adventures with Jaune and her daughter Juniper, maybe see her use her Maiden powers later (I would like to see Raven's reaction to seeing her granddaughter in action, maybe she will be disappointed or maybe she will feel pride or maybe a little of the two. XD)

And I would like to see more characters appear, maybe Sun or Oscar or Qrow or Emerald or Penny.

You know, I never liked Penny's fate in Volume 8, what if you change it in this universe, that Penny did become human and that the old Winter Maiden died in front of Penny, already turned human and so on becomes the new Maiden.
Also, Juniper will need help from another Maiden to be able to train her powers, who better than Penny to help her, also I'm sure they are close to Atlas and Matle...
Steven chapter 44 . 7/11
Update please. I really want to know about the LOTR universe.
Please Castlevania lords of shadow saga
Could you do another Rule 63 chapter? That was and is definitely you of the best ones in your fanfic and would love to see another chapter of that world.
For'Sleep 3rd chapter 1 . 6/28
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 with Jaune as Otsuka Yuta and Pyrrha as Rika.

Btw instead Ozpin, it will be hella funny reaction if the one became Gojo Satoru is Glynda XD
When will you return
RedDucky chapter 8 . 6/23
You should do infinite or halo 4 highlighting Jaune and Glynda's partnership.
Azelios chapter 22 . 5/31
Please no more Lord of the ring
3,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »