Reviews for This is real
AngelousPoofy chapter 2 . 1/1
AAAAAA THIS IS SO CUTE! AND SWEET! AND ADORABLE AND EVERYTHING ELSE AT THE SAME TIMEE

This has been such a pleasant, quick read that had made me feel warm. Shit. What am I supposed to do with these feelings?!

I forgot to mention at my last review about Pansy. Pansy is such a queen. You tell 'em girl.

This is so worth a favorite!
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 1/1
Gosh dangit man.
I just read a fanfic about Voldemort crucioing people and enjoying it and now im reading this and now im super confused as to how i feel for the character.

Hhhh i love this so much
DreamySalem chapter 2 . 10/15/2020
One of the most cutest and fluffiest fics I have ever read. But I absolutely loved it.
HoneyBear84 chapter 2 . 9/19/2020
love it
Matt chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
Lord Voldemort is an inhuman monster who is incapable of loving himself, much less anyone else. Tom Riddle died long ago. The whole concept of this story is so OOC it's ridiculous. You've just written a story using names from Rowling's books. The characters are completely different.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 2 . 9/8/2020
"I bet he had to sacrifice a muggleborn virgin for it, too." That shouldn't have been as funny as it was.

"Well, it certainly sounds like yours." HA!

Aaaawwww! So sweet.
meastro20 chapter 2 . 7/2/2020
anyone else wanna see the reactions when everyone else finds out who he really is
burnehn chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
I WANT TO BELIEVE IT TO

Speaking of trust issues, ever read the fic Heart with No Companion?
HehHa. Hahehehah chapter 2 . 2/16/2019

Ha!
Thanks. Thank you SO MUCH. My profile is Emmy-Carry
Bye
Woah woah woah chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
How did all this... Feeling... Happen in the 1...2...3...4...5... 1st chapter!? Hehehe, thank you for the fanfiction.

Heheh.
lksjdhf chapter 2 . 2/16/2019
Yeah, okay, I signed in.
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 2 . 9/16/2018
Dx moooooreee
pupzpride chapter 2 . 9/14/2018
I really like this story. I’m glad it’s going to be longer! Looking forward to the next chapter.
mayawene chapter 2 . 8/21/2018
thanks for this fanfiction ! Tom is so cute in this !
KaraJadeWhitlock chapter 2 . 7/15/2018
awww this fanfic is so unbearably fluffy and I love it, thank you for writing this x