Reviews for Harry Steel: The Beginning
katrinawalters chapter 10 . 7/26
Is there any more chapters to this story I'm enjoying it so far thanks
ak chapter 10 . 6/11
une suite bientôt?
pschlegs62 chapter 10 . 5/1
I've truly enjoyed reading both of your stories. I don't care about spelling or run on sentences. What I care about is, is the story interesting. Your stories hold my interest. I will patiently await an update.
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 10 . 3/31
Okay I have three things to say at this point. Your idea is interesting and somewhat original, I don't say that often. You need to stop typing on, what I think is, a smart phone, and use an actual word document program for spelling corrections and run-on sentence. My last point is you need to find a 1990s student guide book that has a list of commonly missed used words. I've read both books today and weighting sounds like waiting but both mean different things. Boded is a word but I'm sure you ment bonded and you have a lot of dead sentences. If I was your English teacher I would only give you half a grade for creativity.

A reader should not be staring at your written work and playing code breaker at the same time.
erik chapter 10 . 2/7
A great read and I hope someday to see you writing more. Thank you.
another great story a shame that it is another one unfinished
Lunaschild2016 chapter 10 . 1/12
I just found the story and didn't stop reading it until I got to this last chapter. It's really good. I hope you continue it at some point. Thanks for the read regardless.
KpThree chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
just putting it out there that the first chapter of Harry Blacke. Origins is out now
KpThree chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
just wanted to say you have a great story wished u continued writing but i just wanted to let u know u inspired me to write my own version of this story only harry isnt going to be a steel he'll probably work for his family's private military or not idk but i really wrote this to let u know that the first chapter or two might be similar to yours in the fact that the notes from gringotts and certain stuff in the first chapter or two came directly from your story but i gave u and blackhand742 credit for parts of the story that came from your story but it will be original from the point harry gets to america and so on so thanks for the inspiration just thought u should know imma use parts of your story to start mines and itll be different as soon as harry touches down in america
steez18 chapter 10 . 8/21/2020
I love the story I hope to see you continue it.
Treecat1812 chapter 10 . 7/1/2020
I have enjoyed reading this story and Fighting Back as well. I have read both of them multiple times.
Sadly I noticed you have not written anything since 2018 for FF. I hope you have not stopped. Many of my favorites like BlackHand have stopped or like Robst and Old Crow have slowed to a near stop. Any way just wanted to say thanks for the stories and best wishes for your future endeavors.
FrostFire94 chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Can't wait for more!
eragon95159 chapter 10 . 5/2/2020
Continue and update soon please.
old-crow chapter 10 . 4/10/2020
Hi,

I enjoyed this version - a lot. Now on to the original.

cheers,

Old-Crow
raypec05 chapter 10 . 3/13/2020
Really excited to see what happens next. Please update soon