Reviews for Groove, Interrupted
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Maybe the teenage emperor was actually beginning to grow up...

Or maybe not. Kuzco took that oppertunity to take a slide across the floor.

God these endings are killing me! I love your work- very realistic yet in tune with the movie.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Oh god, the ending got me! I'm loving this fic.
Tanglemorph chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Just one TINY small detail that I wanted to point out to you: Emperor's New Groove takes place in South America. Kuzco could not possibly become engaged to a Grecian woman or have a summer home in Macedonia. Even llamas are native to South America. Other than the geography fail, good story!
Ella Unlimited chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
So, I just found this story on a whim. After a read a couple of chapters I was undoubtably hooked.

And then I saw you haven't updated in four years. *sad face

This story is well-written and extremely creative- and I can honestly say that I enjoyed every twist and turn. The characters remained true to their original personalities, a rarity in he world of Fanfiction, and your OC is original and wonderfully written into for the story.

I know it's a long shot, and I can't help but wonder if you'll even read this review- but I would absolutely love an update. You did kinda leave it on a cliff-hanger...

Long story short, I think a lot of people would enjoy another update- myself included.

Best wishes!

Ella
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
This is such a wonderful fic! I love Alexandria, she is such a great character! It's great how this wasn't the typical Kuzco meets a girl fic, it's very unique. I hope you continue the story, I would love to read more!

~Shrine
DesertStarrLynx chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Just a little comment... not really important but I thought I should mention it, cuz it was bugging me.

Chuza should most likely be female since male calico cats are very rare and true male calicoes, pretty much non-existent.

Unless he is one of the rare "xxy" or crazy combo male calicoes. Most of the time male calicoes come out crazy or something.

Genes... weird stuff. O_O
Hari-chan15 chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Ok, I know it's been years since you updated this, but I would still ask for a new chapter. It's my favorite Emperor's New Groove fanfic, and it really keeps Kuzco in character, so I grovel at your feet and beg you to continue!
freewolf17 chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
still laughing!
freewolf17 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
haven't seen that much of her yet and she is definatly like Kuzco.

Love,

Freewolf17
freewolf17 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
not exactly sur what to think yet... but it got me laughing for a few minutes
Deyinel chapter 14 . 2/27/2009
Oh, wow! This is an awsome story. It is funny, touching, exciting and everyone still manages to be really in character! I love it. Alexandria is a great character, and you have handled everyone extremely well, especially Kuzco! This is deftinately the best Emperor's New Groove fan fic I have so far read! You absolutely must continue this!

Update soon,

Deyinel
Nyita7 chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
WOWOWOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU UPDATED! I GAVE UP WAITING LAST YEAR! Not that I've been waiting for u to finish for, you know, since u started. It's just that, well, I only started it last year.

But whatever! Can't wait for the next one! You rock!
Dominosowner chapter 14 . 7/18/2008
I think I can guess what's wrong with her, but...

update soon!
Kuzlalala chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hey, that was a pretty good fic! With the fight of Kuzco and Alexandria and they had finally came together...

Why Alexandria's afraid of the sun? I meant the sun protection and all from Chapter 5.

Is Kuta evil or good?

Well, it was interesting even though I actually love KuzcoxMalina.

Bye!

Kuzlalala, Kuzco's FAN
Nyita7 chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
That was a cool story! And funny. Please don't tell me it's discontinued... I nearly died from laughing at one part! It is so well put-together... and it is the most realistic story about Kuzco's life afterwards that I have ever read. I loved it! When will you update? Please do so!