Reviews for Norno
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Heh, this was adorable! Fyi, I think Celegorm was older than Caranthir. Just letting you know.
Depprium chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Now that's a bedtime story I would love to tell my children in the future. :)

This was so cute, both Ereinion and Norno (who is Findekano, right?) were adorable little elflings. :D I laughed at the part in Findekano's story with the third oldest son... typical Celegorm, just snapping at him to go away, huh?
Klose chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Figured I should be a good reader and review. Anyway, I enjoyed this. Fingon's story was cute! *pats little Erei* :)
erunyauve chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
So much for good intentions - fathers always seem to know the worst sort of story to tell their children. Of course, perhaps if the little elf had someone to play with, he wouldn't wander off. I like the style of Fingon's story - you hit the bedtime story style just right.
Tinni chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Poor Norno. Forced to play chase after Gil-galad. I bet Fingon was wishing that Maedhros had a kid so Gil-galad would have someone to play with.
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Aw... that was so cute! I love little elfie stories, and little Ereinion is adorable!

Belthronding chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
What an enchanting little tale. And the way you weaved each feanorian into it was swet. I'm guessing Norno is Findekano? Or could be anyway.. )
Lalwen chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
That is positively the sweetest story I have read in ages! Oh, just love little Ereinion!

Ok, it is hightime I added you to my favourite authors list!

Quality stuff! :)
Finch chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Maybe this is fluff. But it's clever fluff, and liked to see Fingon spontaneously produce a folktale, so I'll compliment you anyway.
jilian baade chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
That is so cute! No one but Maedhros would play! Typical Feanorians, and even Maglor would have arrogant in Valinor before the Oath. He tells me he's learned a lot since than!
Nemis chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
*squeals* Lil Ereinion! :D

Oh, thank you so much! Do I mind it being fluffy and not-angsty? *giggles* How can I possibly mind?

This is great , daddy Fingon and lil Ereinion (he's such a cute lil elfie). *cuddles* :)

And it is indeed Fingon's story he is telling, isn't it? *nods knowingly* ;)

Thank you *so* much Kazaera!