Reviews for Masquerade
Phantress chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Very interesting!
Lucky'linist333 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Good! I'm not sure I know why they're in Spain, but whatever-it's new! Well written!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Heh. What I want to see is what Erik thinks of Jean. But this was very well done. Erik such a little wubbie at heart. A dangerous, derganged wubbie.
SiddyQ chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
*sigh* now that's the way the Phantom should be writen!
Susette chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
How absolutely precious. What an interesting and moving concept for a story. Nicely done.
Phantom Aria chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Very Sweet. And very well written. I really loved this little story.
Erin chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
OH THAT WAS SO GOOD! I LOVED Angel of Words. But why isn't it on anymore? Oh well, this was great! I wish it could've been longer...I love the way you wrote out the characters! Keep up the good work!
Manon chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
*adores*

So. Sweet.

Yay for a Phantom who can get over himself on occasion. ;)
Ambrosia15 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
I love it. You must update soon.
Estella Havisham not logged in chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Wow, this was really good. I really liked it, a lot. But you know what I couldn't stop thinking the whole time? (Jeez, how old IS Erik?) lol. I guess he'll never die!
LaLuna chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I absolutely loved this. It was short and simple yet vividly poignant. What a beautiful style of writing you have! It's not cluttered or drawn out in any way. You get right to the heart of what you want to say. I also liked the way you wrote Charlotte. She seemed to be a nice mix of both her mother and father. And the whole Erik kissing her hand thing was very sweet.

" To my Little Lotte-your mother sings with you tonight." ~ What a great quote! I can definitely see Raoul saying that to his daughter.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this, and that I would love to see more of these nice little vignettes. Brava!
PhantomsPandora chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Very interesting indeed! Continue ;)

Don't mind me if I'm not post in the groups and stuff, I'm busy right now. Real life sucks. :P