Reviews for Letters of the Past
petrynronlover chapter 13 . 3/4/2019
Beautiful story. Thank you so much for writing this.
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 3/3/2019
I don't understand why she couldn't tell him in the face and had to write such a long letter? It was sweet, that's for sure and she made a lot of good points but... I don't know. His letters were short, sweet, and eloquent. Hers was too long, Imo. No offence, just my two cents.
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 3/3/2019
I hope they will find her parents and restore their memories. But what about that betrothal Lucius had arranged?
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 3/3/2019
Finally! The good things were biting him in the back and he was refusing them to happen! That's idiotic. I'm glad he came back to his senses.
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 3/3/2019
It's good that she didn't jump into a relationship with him straight away but had given it a thought. She should have done that with Ronald as well. I'm glad she really analysed everything before coming to a conclusion.
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 3/3/2019
At least he admitted that he was coward till the end. That was a big step.
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 3/2/2019
I see now. Men are such cowards when they are afraid of rejection. It's good Narcissa had given him a push on the behind. He desperately needed it :D
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 3/2/2019
Why did it take so long for him to come there? Or, was he dealing with the marriage contract?
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 3/2/2019
I hope they will meet soon. I understand that the circumstances were not good to talk about such important things in the ministry, but, hopefully, Draco will grow some baked balls and contact her.
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 3/2/2019
I'm curious to find out how Draco will react. Both to the testimony and the letters. I'm glad to see that Harry didn't take Ron's side for once and agreed with Hermione. It didn't happen often in the books.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 3/2/2019
I still don't understand why Draco didn't send her his letters earlier and why didn't he contact her after her divorce? Did he really think himself being so unworthy? Even if so, she was miserable. He should have known that.
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 3/2/2019
I agree with her time frame! Good choice!
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 3/2/2019
I guess the is something important in the pouch, like a time turner. That's why he asked her to read the letters first. But can she really change the past?
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
That's really strange. How Hermione allowed Ron to abuse her and why Draco never contacted her after she and Ron spilt up. Doesn't make a lot of sense now but... I feel there is an explanation coming up.
Raiam chapter 13 . 3/1/2019
Beautiful ending, I’m really happy they got their happily ever after :)
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »