Reviews for Letters of the Past
iamafluffyklawd chapter 13 . 10/13/2018
aaaaahhhhh! i've finished reading and I love it!
iamafluffyklawd chapter 2 . 10/13/2018
i just finished chapter 2 and im crying rn. my heart
LazyApples chapter 13 . 10/11/2018
What a beautiful story you wove together! I absolutely loved every minute of it. :) You have such a talent! I can't wait to look at your other works!
Scorpia11 chapter 13 . 10/10/2018
This was incredibly sweet and loving! My heart broke for Draco as he read her letter and felt the love she hid for him. I wish there was an epilogue to show them at sixty and how their life panned out...but this was just amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.
Scorpia11 chapter 4 . 10/9/2018
I normally dont comment on completed works until the end...but this was sitting in my queue for a while now and I just now had time to read it...my heart hurts for Dracp and Hermiones first life...I cried while reading the letters and her reactions. You're extremely gifted and I feel Hermiones trepidation for the day ahead. Thanks for writing something that is already so beautiful.
TheSlytherinStark chapter 13 . 10/9/2018
This was such a perfect, heartbreakingly beautiful story with the perfect ending. So glad I found this, I read it all in one sitting, I was absolutely hooked. Don’t know quite what to do with myself now, it was just that great.
TheSlytherinStark chapter 2 . 10/9/2018
Wow. Just wow.

I’ve just started reading this and I normally don’t comment on a story until I’ve finished it all but I just had to say something. This is wonderful, only two chapters in and I already love it. I’m not one for crying over a fic either but I’m in tears reading this chapter. It’s so heartbreakingly beautiful and I can’t wait to see what happens next. I think if anyone could understand what Draco had to go through and could show him compassion it would be Hermione. I hope they get their happy ever after. Great start so far.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2018
This was beautiful! Thank you
akorah chapter 3 . 10/8/2018
I was very curious where you would send her back to! I honestly expected Hermione to go a bit later.
WizardMichi chapter 13 . 10/8/2018
I love this story so much. I could almost feel the agony inside Dracos heart with how well written it all was. especially after he's read her letter to him. Omg I was shaking myself lol! Well done, and thank you!
Angela 007 chapter 13 . 10/6/2018
The srory was amazing, I love it. The emotional rollercoster was definitely worth it. the end leaves some questions, but mostly, it leaves certanties about the future. I liked that very much. Thank you.
Angela 007 chapter 12 . 10/6/2018
This was so heartfelt. I feel a bit of knot in my throat. Draco and Narcissa do know what they are doing.
Angela 007 chapter 11 . 10/6/2018
I can now rest in peace! This was touching and sweet and angsty, I liked it so much. I can't wait for them to just...showcast it for thw world at large!
Angela 007 chapter 10 . 10/6/2018
Hate this? Sure it is not long, but it is their sincere words and feelings, I can't wait to read Draco's reaction!
Angela 007 chapter 9 . 10/6/2018
After such truth-filled conversation, would anyone doubt the depth of their feelings? I would not. Take a leap of faith, damn it!
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »