Reviews for Letters of the Past
aamlkb chapter 2 . 3/28/2021
Ugh I’m so sad! Poor poor Draco.
aamlkb chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
Oh how sad
NevermoreRavenclaw chapter 13 . 3/16/2021
Effing brilliant! I loved it, I’m fighting off the tears. A fantastic and NEW take On Dramione. Feel proud! Xo
aureliandreams chapter 12 . 3/3/2021
I am just full-on weeping at every chapter
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 13 . 2/24/2021
...what? wha– what the fuck!? you were so cruel to just ended it right here! wtfff– oh, so cruel you are Author-san! why not continuing this again, and again, and again until they settle or something... ﹏ ugh! how i wish there were more! great story tho... interesting and enjoyable when it lasted! good ones, good ones!
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 12 . 2/24/2021
ah yes... insecurities, hello old friends? hhehe. also, yeah... Neville! so cool... i expected no less for the guy who drew the Sword from that Hat! and those moments at the Afternoon Tea was so sweet~ wow!

and lastly... McGonagall ship it! lmao, xD
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 11 . 2/24/2021
AAAHHH! AAaahh my Ghad! this chapter's making me smiling and giggling like a broken record of a person! good God, definitely loving this fics... yeah yeah, definitely This! such a unique scenarios and takes!

...too bad its only 2 chapters more to go... *sigh* i would love to have a sequel of this really, lmao, xD
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 3 . 2/24/2021
ahh... my poor poor self, this two chapters. ahhh...
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 2/24/2021
this is a cruelty... omg! Hermione? wow. idk if i can even stand it if i were her,

anyway... seems like an interesting story! let's see~
PixieElea chapter 13 . 2/5/2021
I absolutely devoured this story and I love every single word of it. thank you for sharing it
mercury97 chapter 3 . 2/4/2021
Why couldn't she have taken the cat with her, it wouldn't have made much of a difference.
DracoFan1993 chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Love it!
AureliaGemini03 chapter 9 . 12/31/2020
Goood? Bad? Indifferent? Pleash you disgrace yourself!

IT WAS MAGNIFICENT! BREATHTAKINGLY WELL DONE! TRULY SPECTACULAR
Serennos chapter 2 . 12/18/2020
Gulp, sniff!
Serennos chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
Heartfelt and poignant - great start...
1,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »