Reviews for Letters of the Past
Seni-x chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
Oh my god... Thanks for the Ron-bashing - loved that part to be honest, never liked the Romione-ship. Let it sink deeper than the Titanic, is my thing really. Well-written and mysterious. I hope that you'll update soon.
In Dreams chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Oh, a lovely and heart-breaking start. I'm incredibly fascinated to see where this goes. You've really set the scene well and Hermione's past was incredibly emotional.
doverod.og chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
love it please continue to update this it just beautiful
LaBelladoneX chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
Tears! I'm rarely moved by a story but you have me captured with this. Until chapter three...
LaBelladoneX chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
I haven't even got to chapter two and I'm addicted. This is going to be beautiful, I know it.
TheMourningMadam chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
I am crying at work. So thank you. Reading his letters and her responses broke my heart even more. Gah! He’s just so sweet and broken and melancholy. I just want to hug him!

I cannot wait for more! I absolutely love this. This is my favorite story already.
TheMourningMadam chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
I just reread this again. Still just as satisfying as it was yesterday.

I am so freaking amped for this story. Favoriting and following EVERYTHING.

I am seriously more excited for this than I am for any of my own stories, or anyone else’s. I am so ready for this!
AkaShika0306 chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
Oh my god. This is heart breaking and beautiful and I want more. I have a feeling I'll be trawling to see what completed fics you have up later when I'm done with everything I need to do today.

Thank you for this, I love it.
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Oh this is beautiful and heartbreaking. I'm excited for the next update but I'm scared too. I know you're going to put my through the emotional wringer and I'm not prepared for that.
Trinkisme chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
This broke my heart, and I'm not even Hermione! So achingly, beautifully written, you infused Draco's letters with such tender emotion. Hermione now realizes the "something not right" that she always felt with Ron was because her true other half resided in Draco.
Trinkisme chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Oh darling one...this is brilliant. You took my few random thoughts and have turned them into such a tale of beauty and pathos. Ron Weasley is wonderfully horrible. Draco is the sad specter. And Hermione...that poor witch is such a strength, even while being abused.
She and Draco were both broken by life. Only together would they be whole.
I love this!
JuliSt chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
Oh my... You did such an excellent job with the letters from Draco and Hermione's reaction to them. I can understand Hermione's tears so much. The letters at the beginning seemed to be apologetic then turned into love letters. They certainly gave a glimpse into Draco's difficult life, it seems his mother and Hermione were the only brightness in his dark existence, and Hermione from afar and in his own mind. I wonder what did hold him back from Hermione after her divorce; fear of being rejected etc. I'm sure those letters were somewhat cathartic for Draco, being able to at least express his feelings somewhere. Loving Artemis :) Can't wait for Hermione to open the pouch!
Moonflower28 chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
Ugh! I love it! Please update soon. I really love Dramione when described right, like Ughh! Anyway, I'll be loving and reading this.
JuliSt chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Oh my, what a sad life Hermione has led after the war :( You die a wonderful job of showing how miserable Hermione was in her marriage to Ron. His callousness to her after the miscarriages really shows what type of man he grew up to be. Sad that she felt she had to hide away from everyone, but understandable too. Draco dying from a broken heart says a lot about the man he grew up to become too. Excited for the next chapter!
1,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89