Reviews for Letters of the Past
lakelady8425 chapter 13 . 11/14/2019
Simply lovely! The love letters each of them wrote are beautiful, full of feeling. Superb happy ending. If you ever decide to write more of their future together (and let us know if Ron ever got his act together), I am so ready to read it.
lakelady8425 chapter 11 . 11/14/2019
Oh, my, gosh this has to be the sweetest love scene in any Dramione ever. Your Draco says just the right things! Swoon!
Ninamaria429 chapter 13 . 11/9/2019
This was so good. I admit, I cried!
Chantal9 chapter 13 . 11/2/2019
Such a beautifully sweet story! Oh, my heart! I really love this particular use of a Time Turner and that Hermione didn't keep anything from Draco. Thank you for such a wonderful love story!
KimbleDramione chapter 13 . 10/27/2019
Oh my gods, I love this story. So beautiful and heartfelt and really well written. You’ve done an amazing jobthank you. I will go down with this ship and this story just convinces me even more that Draco and Hermione were meant to be.
Sampdoria chapter 13 . 10/24/2019
Totally loved this story, it was brilliant. I am so glad I saw the recommendation and link in the Facebook group.
FoxFireAngels chapter 13 . 9/24/2019
First off, this is the best time travel Dramione I believe I've ever read! They were in character, and there were so many moments I had tears in my eyes. Secondly, why is this rated M? Thirdly, what was Ron doing when he was sneaking away?
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! I love your writing style.
AnnePEI chapter 13 . 8/26/2019
Thank you for this. It’s a beautiful concept! I’d love to see a sequel... to see if Ron gets better, to see how they navigate things and help each other to be the best version they can be.
I normally abhor time travel... it does my head in, but this made sense to me! Thank you!
QuinTalon chapter 13 . 8/22/2019
Read this again because I adore it and it makes me happy. Such a great story! 3
madatcarri chapter 13 . 8/8/2019
Wonderful, beautiful, sweet, lovely!
Capecodcanal chapter 13 . 8/6/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Yay for letters and time turners!
nancy loves harry potter chapter 13 . 8/6/2019
I tried savoring, but I had to keep reading and now I'm crying. This was AMAZING! ️️️
nancy loves harry potter chapter 4 . 8/6/2019
I just discovered this today and I'm in loooove! ️️️ I'm trying to not read too fast because I want to savor this.
NuclearNik chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
This is a beautiful start. I look forward to reading more!
raebecca chapter 13 . 7/6/2019