Reviews for The Stable Girl
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
She did the right thing,no mesns fools just don't get that.I love how at times they can be so easy with each other.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Who's gonna clean up the egg? It will eat through lots of stuff an feel icky if ya step in the errand be either the window a/c unit or following her on her daye to make sure she's okay?
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
I'd rather call a friend with benefits,not the fur is gonna fly,she will shit kittens the size of when she meets Kayla,she's either gonna think Kayla is there to take her place{?} or some other stupid notion,an her jealousy is gonna get the better of her an she's gonna make some snide,hurtful remark to her or she's gonna ask Mark to throw her out or some such stupidity.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
Champis smart,he knows where to go to cool never did hurt can help him an vice-versa.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Uh-oh he's in protective mode,is it because of her innocence or because he's attracted to her,hmmmm?
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
He can be nice an a whole bunch nicer if she'd let him an I ain't talking about sex,just now.I know she has her pride,but snowflakes,he just wants to if his asking to buy the ranch was like a joke between them,weird,I know,but then he's good at he bought it simply because he liked Rob an Kayla an where the ranch sat?
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
He's not really a slave driver,he's just trying to get a rise out of her,isn't he?Cause she's just one person,she may be used to hard work,but that's enough for 4/5 men b'sides her.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Oh,I thought this was in addition to the ranch he already had,this is the ranch,then,confusion that Jeff-person is a scumbag,trying to force her into doing what he will get better,it will take time,but they will get bettet,when she sees he's not the devil she always thought him to be,Question:Why did her Dad not like Mark or want to sell him the property?Or will that be explained in later chapters?
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
He goes near her the mood she's in an she's liable to hurt him severely an then even with her dislike of Mark,can we not find a common ground,somewhere?Love of horses,the land,sports,something.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Uh-oh trouble on the hoof,here we come.
ambrosedarling chapter 24 . 5/1/2009
it was about time they got together. great story. i read a bunch of your stories and they all been good
poisenousprincess chapter 24 . 4/18/2009
i know that you wrote this story ages ago but i love it.
sailormama chapter 24 . 3/8/2008
i told you i would check out some of your stories and i luved this one and read in one ur one of the best fanfic writers in all of the fanfic writers.
tanya2byour21 chapter 24 . 5/11/2007
I loved it fantastic story. Off to read another one. I know you are probley sick of hearing me say that. I will try and think of something better to say in my next review.

Tanya
CanadianKaos chapter 24 . 11/25/2006
wow...this is amazing. It held my attention from start to finish. Great work! One of my favs for sure :)
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »