Reviews for The Stable Girl
StephR1984 chapter 24 . 8/9/2003
WOW! That was really good! I don't know what else to say! That was awesome!
Bingobaby chapter 24 . 4/17/2003
I really ejoyed this story and I can't wait for another one just like it. Please keep up the great work and write more soon.
TonyGibbsFan chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
OMG I love this. They got together YAY! You have become on of my fav fanfic writer. I can not wait to read more fanfics from you. Take Care!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
omg...I can't believe it's over. This fic was so WICKED! The last five chapters were totally awesome. Thank u so much for sharing this fic with us, it was a great read.

Hasta

**Alexus**
Dragonmoon-Eclipse chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
Wow... Another gem by you. Your stories are so good... you really get me caught up in them. I love the ending. Well done... **gives you a standing ovation**
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
Hey, that was such a good story!
Fantastic Terror chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
Aw, it's over! But yay! That was so good. I'm glad Mark and Kayla took care of Cindy, and ended up together.

:D

Great job!
BrokenPromises2 chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
Omg, this was such a great story! I enjoyed every second of it and I hope to read some more of your great stories. You have a great writing talent and I appreciate your hard work in creating classic Undertaker fictions! Until your next story, bye bye!
cooldotgirl chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
aww cant belive its all over so soon. i loved the ending it was so sweet like all the rest. cant wait for a new story :-D
cooldotgirl chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
Lioncourt619 chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
WOW! Another awesome story, you really are talented. I can't wait for ur next one, keep up the great writing.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
Once again it was a wonderful story I can't wait to see what you write next. Please keep them up and I will keep R and R.
Stacychicky chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
Sorry that i haven't reviewed in a while. Your stories get better and better. I love all your stories. Your an excellent writer. Keep it up
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 19 . 4/12/2003
Another great chapter. can't wait to see what Cindy does to retaliate this time.

Alexus