Reviews for Dulcet Devotion
vitoria chapter 22 . 5/9
oi continua a historia por favor
F.Williams chapter 15 . 1/12
As much as I love your work, I was just not feeling this turn of events involving Royal. To openly and defiantly stand between Edythe and her husband because his own fucked up mentality? Nah...and for El to go so far as to back him on it, Carine supposedly the matriarch of the family reduced to what...a traffic cop at best? I understand you opted for a new direction but I gotta decline with how this went sorry /
Fenix816 chapter 22 . 11/7/2021
This story has been great! I really hope that you were able to recover the storyline. Id love to see how this is going to end. I've enjoyed this story so much! Thanks for doing it!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2021
Incredible writing could you post a new update at the end please.
JakeyBoy13 chapter 22 . 8/13/2021
Hey Madi,

I stumbled on your Edythe POV series about a week ago and lost myself in the characters, the plots, and the drama. I absolutely love the character arch Edythe explored, initially hesitant to steal Beau's humanity but eventually reconciling her own deprecated self-image, and in the process, accepting her need for companionship to make peace with the meaning of eternity.

I came across your work at a time when I was in a losing with anxiety (the last 18 months have been easy on anyone!) Your writing gave me an escape that I desperately needed and am so, so grateful. On that note, do you have a Patreon account (or would you consider setting one up)? I'd love the opportunity to support you.

That said, I completely understand that losing your laptop, work, etc would be heartbreaking. And getting back into the B/E saga must be painful. It's okay to take time for yourself and even if you never get around to bringing this incredible series to conclusion, my Patreon offer still stands. Can't thank you enough for your endless imagination and wonderful way with words.

Much love!
Beau C.Swan chapter 22 . 8/11/2021
I hope you are doing alright.
Thank you for writing such delightful fiction spanning 4 parts. You have had me intrigued since the first chapter and I hope ... because it's all I can do; that you will finish the beautiful romance with your charisma.

Thank you for engraving Beau and Edythe into our hearts.
See you in the future,
A fan of yours.
anon-acc chapter 22 . 6/14/2021
Please Continue! This story has been so nice to read and I and I am sure many others would love for you to find the time one day to come back to it.

Thanks so much
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2021
Quando vai continuar postando
Guest chapter 22 . 4/12/2021
It's been over a year :(
Please just write one final chapter to wrap up the story! It's so good and you're so talented!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/29/2021
Quando vc vai continuar a história
Marcia chapter 22 . 3/14/2021
Hi im Márcia and i just want to express how great your storyline is and hopefully you complete this fourth book.
Ps im portuguese so sorry the bad english
Azildis68 chapter 22 . 3/8/2021
I've reread this entire series so many times by now that I don't think you would believe me If I told you the actual number lol. I really hope you come back and finish this eventually. Either way, thanks for writing such a great and enjoyable series!
Domia0Abr0Wyrda chapter 22 . 3/1/2021
Please, you're the best writer in Edythe's point of view
Please continue,,
DeedBot chapter 22 . 2/14/2021
Thank you for writing these stories. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all your work and hope you continue to express your incredible talent

Cordial regards,
Guest chapter 22 . 2/12/2021
Please finish the story! I know you've been on hiatus for a year but you're such a talented writer! Please just post the last chapter so we can have some closure. I'm so curious about the baby and Beau's reaction to Renee and if they're going to fake his death or he'll pretend to be human for a few more years, like Bella did.