Reviews for Death by Swan
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Twenty minutes! That's how long I was laughing over this gem of a story. From Edward's not so silent objection at Emmett and Rosalie getting married, to Jasper getting knocked out by the deadly aroma...just damn. I had people rushing into the office to see if I was okay, only for them to burst out laughing once they read the story.

I didn't even care if this didn't have a lemon. It had such a better fruit, so it's unanimous, the whole office has agreed that whatever else pops up in this contest, this wins, mango's down.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Nearly choked I laughed so hard! It would be awesome if this was expanded.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
Emmett and Bella have different last names? McCarty and Swan?
KM525 chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
This will teach to read fanfic at work! I barely contained my laughter (I think a few snorts escaped). This was freaking hysterical. I needed the laughs, so thank you!
LunaEclipse17 chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Great read!
agatona chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Ehmagerd! This story is so hilarious! i was laughing so hard that I kinda woke up my sleeping husband.
Thank you.
TheFadedLight chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
great job!
HDR14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
Hilarious! I thought I was going to die laughing; especially when I was reading Jasper's reaction while inside the church! I don't think I have laughed this much while reading Fanfiction!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
Super cute
2brown-eyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
Big brothers can be pesky. lol. I feel bad for laughing at Edward.
ceceprincess1217 chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
OMG! So good! Emmett is a shit for lying about her age though! MOFO
dommie06 chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
Omg this was so funny to me lol I enjoyed it
ellekat08 chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
OMG this was hilarious, you had me in tears. Thanks for sharing. :) good luck
twilightobession chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
This was hilarious. Poor Edward, farting during a wedding. How embarrassing and funny.
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Awesome! I was laughing so hard and still am!
Love it!