Reviews for Words of Earnest
tsumutobioikawakaashi chapter 8 . 1/20
Its so good, please don't stop writing for this (Д)
curlystruggle chapter 8 . 10/8/2019
can’t wait to see you post more cause i genuinely wanna see more of this story
AmIValid2 chapter 8 . 10/4/2019
Great work! It was a good read before I have to succumb to midterms lol. I can’t wait to read more :)
SumCheeze chapter 8 . 10/3/2019
Yay! I was glad to see that you had updated. But I know what you mean, I've also been away from Haikyuu for a while but reading your story kind of sparked the fire again :D I always thought that Minako will submit it, you caught me off guard there. And I also really enjoy her analyzing everything. Keep up the good work and see you next time!
SippyCup chapter 8 . 10/2/2019
Sadly, Oikawa doesn't seem to really think about his own personal long term goals. If he hurts his knee any further, its bye bye to his volleyball career. No matter what he says, he would likely not be satisfied with just winning with Seijou. People like him thirst for more. Sure it's nice to win with your high school team, but what about after that?

Thank you for the chapter, hope you overcome your writer's block soon!
Lady Syndra chapter 8 . 10/1/2019
What? Season 4 is soon? Omg I have been waiting forever!

Your story is perfect to read along the new season hahaha

I'm quite excited to read more on her brother! Their sibling dynamic is so adorable!

Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the next update!
LucidClockwork chapter 8 . 10/1/2019
Heh, like Minako, exam period is also coming up for me. I relate to both Minako and you, because I am also a writer with writer’s block attempting to write my own story. It was a nice change of pace to see that this story had been updated, and even nicer to take a break from my own exam studies. I also entered into a writing competition recently, and Minako’s fear of rejection was something I related to all too much. Having finished my story, and just hesitating to submit it, even though it was already as complete as it could be? I feel like this is attacking me hahaha. Welcome back! This story is just so refreshing to read and I absolutely enjoy the heck out of it! Waiting patiently for your next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2019
I really like this story. The plot is nice and the characters well written. I would love to read soon more.
TheListlessWriter chapter 7 . 9/4/2019
This is one of the few Oikawa and OC pairing that I actually like. Everyone seems to be in character and the character development is good. I'll be waiting for your next update!
Nea-Nyx chapter 7 . 5/12/2019
the writing is good.
Character development, okay.
Canon character setting, good.
Shojou hair pulling trope, -sighs-.
All in al it’s a good story, just not a fan of the hair pulling trope.
SumCheeze chapter 7 . 5/10/2019
Haha, will wait patiently even when the next one is going to come next century :D I can't wait to see if Minako will some day get Oikawa to speak about his inner thoughts but until that time it's fun to see how she's trying to analyze him. Great chappie! Keep up the good work and see you next time!
angelcarstairs4679 chapter 7 . 4/25/2019
Damn this match was so engaging and gahhh, I wished this is actually adapted on the screen omg, now we won't get much about Seijoh now that they're on to the national stage. Thanks for the shoutout too!
AkitaWF chapter 6 . 1/20/2019
A really nice story! I'm so glad I found it!
Thanks so much for updating :)
SumCheeze chapter 6 . 12/18/2018
I really like this fic, it's fun to read about Oikawa's and Minako's bickerings and the progress of the character study that Minako has ended up doing about Oikawa. Although I am a little afraid for Minako as I think she is being a little too intrusive about Oikawa's past and injury. I just hope she is going to be smart about writing the article and doesn't go too far and end up hurting Oikawa and herself with it. At the same time when last chapter the writing competition was announced I immediately thought she is going to write about Oikawa. Who knows, maybe she will eventually use inspiration that derives from the results of the so-called character study not in the school newspaper but the writing competition instead and maybe it will blow everyone's minds :D yeah, so I am excited to see how this story will progress. Hope you are doing well, keep up the good work but don't overwork yourself as hard as Oikawa does :D Looking forward to the next chapter!
angelcarstairs4679 chapter 6 . 12/16/2018
Loving it! Thanks so much for the shoutout! This story is like a gem about having an OC with Oikawa and now that she's digging deeper into his past, I wonder how things will turn out for them? Seriously, Oikawa needs to chill... Also good idea about him having a knee injury since at the rate he's going, it would be a miracle if he didn't hurt himself at all.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »