Reviews for His Angel
p6lishb6kser chapter 22 . 1/18
Funny thing, there is actually a biblical name of that meaning.
In Hebrew it's Matatjahu it's English version is Matthew and in my country it's either Mateusz (direct translation from English) or Maciej(my name) witch was probably taken from Hungarian Bible and then translated to Polish
bigboy9075990 chapter 13 . 11/30/2023
He is gonna come back soon.
romanian.theif chapter 10 . 11/16/2023
what are a thousand Frenchman gonna do? surrender?
Gacha Zack chapter 11 . 5/26/2023
Dammit not the sword!
Gacha Zack chapter 11 . 5/26/2023
Was that a reference to when Kirito woke up after beating SAO and walked out of the hospital with the IV in tow?
Guest chapter 29 . 4/7/2023
I loved this story up to the point were issei found out Raynare was Pregnant. That was good writing and good story telling. But after that you kind of made issei a real big pussy. To being real happy about being a father and about to unlock Balance Breaker to be to total Bitch in fear. If you decide to finish this story I hope Issei's not a big pussy again.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2023
I ove this
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 19 . 2/17/2023
Out off all this chapter this was my least favorite
SHWAT chapter 19 . 11/21/2022
I don't like this Issei. He personality is just so passive. He doesn't really do anything.
Reader132 chapter 29 . 11/12/2022
I wish we could have one or two chapters of issei and his child
dracostephen91 chapter 11 . 10/26/2022
She did that on purpose.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2022
This is fucking boring.
Kaieda chapter 29 . 9/24/2022
Man-o-man I would’ve love to read the about the wedding and the baby … but sadly it won’t happened. I really fell in love with this story.
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 23 . 6/16/2022
Then stay away from the Intern Diaries by D.C Gomez. 1. its freaking awesome and I have some of their shirts. 2. there's a teenage hacker gun dealer named Bartholomew. 3. there's a talking cat that blows up fountains with weaponed drones.
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 19 . 6/1/2022
I love the quote at the end