Reviews for Intensity
sarrylover chapter 42 . 7/21
This break up is so random
sarrylover chapter 35 . 7/21
Literally did they all forget Ron and hermione were taken and tortured last book and they were unable to help and they were useless other than being friends of Harry. But if they actually had information about who’s in the order and the plans of the said order they would be more useful to the death eaters. God these kids are stupid and cocky. They could barely take on Peter the weakest death eater yet think they could be useful to the order yeah okay.
sarrylover chapter 20 . 7/21
God emo Harry. “You don’t get it” literally this story is really messed up Harry brakes over robes. Yet doesn’t do anything to get better and prepare for the war that he know he will have to be apart of while Draco is out shining him in progress.
sarrylover chapter 7 . 7/20
Why does Harry have to suck so much. I really hope he get some sort of power up or something. He’s struggling to fight yet Ginny is out here knocking out death eaters god help Harry please with some training!
TtotheA chapter 66 . 6/9
Thank you! I was completely transported into this world and hated leaving it (for sleep or reviewing). It was amazing to be so immersed in this whole story. Fleur was amazing. So much more dimensional in your stories. Viktor as well. But I liked Fleur and the whole mirroring with Cho in the previous books.
My heart breaks for Ron. He should be able to also live for himself, but he becomes like Harry, putting himself aside for others. What became clear to me from your fanfic and other peoples hate for Ron, was he was allowed to be a child and a teenager. Think about himself and just think about himself. Which can be rude and an asshole, but that also means he can centre himself and actually be a child. In this one he is sweet, and supportive, but the personal cost is great.
TtotheA chapter 20 . 5/31
I’m Sirius. I didn’t truly comprehend the robes. Thank goodness Snape had to explain the robes even more in detail. Very in depth details. Love it.
ducky0613 chapter 66 . 5/8
Love this series! Looking forward to the next one!
ccRein chapter 66 . 4/28
Nice ending
Taking Harry's hand off was stupid and unnecessary.
Tomas chapter 63 . 4/26
I love Dracos names for everyone
tomascatts chapter 28 . 4/24
I am not a fan of Ron's, however I quite find myself liking your Ron.
tomascatts chapter 20 . 4/21
Your Voldemort/Tom Riddle is way better than the raving lunatic in Canon.
Tomas chapter 20 . 4/21
I'll say this much for your story, your Voldemort/Tom Riddle is far more interesting than JKR's raving lunatic.
Efrat Loony chapter 66 . 4/20
As always, great story. I love how you changed it, and I love your Draco. I’m having a little hard time with Harry’s hand, but I’ll see how it’s going. Thanks for helping me pass the time of my maternity leave with something so fun and great as your writing
You need a beta