Reviews for Intensity
You need a beta
Wait, I thought Draco had the choice to be on potter's side.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 20 . 4/3
I want to hurl. If the MF is so great be great not sneaky.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 19 . 4/3
That MF. I really really Hate Him right now
ForgottenShadowriter chapter 62 . 3/21
Dude, thank you so much for having Molly get up and do something. In too many fics, she's yelling at her kids to leave all the fighting to the adults, and then she ends up watching helplessly as her children, rush off to help save the day. This fic is awesome.
SanFranMom chapter 1 . 3/17
Another great rewrite in the series showing what might have happened if Harry had responsible adults in his life, although he still has to face much peril alone or with only his fellow Gryffindors. I can't wait to read the next book!
xxbruhaha chapter 66 . 2/10
You are an incredibly talented writer. You’re action sequences are very well paced and really kept me interested. Looking forward to following more of your stories. Keep up the good work!
Konoewpl chapter 24 . 1/29
I know this series had been wrote for a long ago. But still I cannot stop myself to say that it is not make any sense at all. How could Harry put under a school that he did not attend or know, even Hogwarts needs his sign back for acceptance to confirm. Harry was Hogwarts' student! It was totally illegal or official to put Harry to other school, right? Other than this issue, I love your story, it was good and it was interesting and a lot of new ideas around it, except changing school. Thanks for your work.
SilverLightning26 chapter 66 . 1/22
I've been doing nothing but reading this series (other than going to work and sometimes sleeping) for the past week. It's amazing. I love the way you've really fleshed out the characters here, even and especially Fleur and Krum and even Cedric. They don't get nearly enough credit in canon. I also love the relationship you've established between Ginny and Harry. Them bonding over shared trauma was a missed opportunity in canon and would have made their relationship a lot more believable. I also love the way you've portrayed Ron. He's always underestimated and shunted to the side and he deserves better.
I am also very glad you didn't kill Cedric (though the poor boy is severely traumatized), and the way you kept us all guessing who Crouch was impersonating. I was half-convinced it was Sirius for a while at the beginning, just because he was the Defense teacher and that's the theme that most fic writers go with when they play with canon. But it wasn't too much of a surprise that it was Pemberly-he was my second guess, once he showed up and started having a role to play.
And this is a very long review, but this series is amazing and I'm about to go stay up way too late beginning the next one. Thanks for sharing!
paleocacher18 chapter 66 . 1/17
I loved this story, well done on having a different Triwizard with a creative fight between Harry and Voldemort. The only downside is that they didn't fix Harry's hand. Dumbledore knows where Riddle manor is so he and the aurors should've raided it that night and maybe gotten valuable evidence and even found Harry's hand in order to reattach it.
paleocacher18 chapter 46 . 1/14
I like your set up for this task and this story is really good, just frustrating with how stupid and stubborn Harry is, especially when it comes to Snape, I mean seriously? Gillyweed was recommended by lots of other people than Snape it should've been his first choice. I get that he wanted to do something different, but Gillyweed is guaranteed to work. Also Sectumsempra saved his life, just because its borderline dark magic doesn't make it bad. I hope he uses it on Voldemort.
DJArla chapter 66 . 12/28/2021
Bloody loved this although the ending was sad. Can’t wait to read more of your series
Em Tornado chapter 66 . 12/6/2021
Not gonna lie, I sat and cried. It’s so easy to forget that he’s just a kid sometimes. And reading about him losing his hand was like the final straw. Also this is so goddamn realistic like wow. Part of me is glad to see a disabled protagonist and the other part wants him to find his hand and reattach it somehow because it hurt.
Anyway, beautiful writing. Absolutely I’m love with this series
nire47 chapter 66 . 11/25/2021
I have read the series to this far and have enjoyed it quite tremendously. Please keep up the work.
Pr0xim4 chapter 63 . 11/17/2021
Oh my god, you genius, my heart almost gave in by the time I've finished the chapter...
I've never felt anything close to this kind of excitement ever since I read the original books for the first time around. Thank you x1000 for this experience, i adore your work!
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »