Reviews for Intensity
olivia71295 chapter 66 . 9/7/2021
A great ending!
I have to wonder how Harry will deal with everything moving forward. And here's to hoping no more limbs are lost!
vampire-human-werewolf chapter 66 . 8/29/2021
Brilliant end! Can’t wait to start reading Influence.
Ron is seriously such a great friend ️
Thank you for this amazing book!
blueberry222001 chapter 65 . 8/26/2021
Jesus. I am genuinely crying. What the heck man. How did you manage to make the ending of GoF even more grim than it originally was? I mean, the end of this chapter was nice, but holy moly, my eyes are stinging from the tears. Don't get me wrong—it's a brilliant fic! Just...wow.
I'm A Cuckoo chapter 66 . 8/26/2021
Your stories are absolutely amazing. I’ve gone back through the stories this summer and reading them again back-to-back makes the story telling even more compelling. The way the characters have grown across the series so far makes reading them so enjoyable. Sirius has always been my favourite character, and I love this portrayal of him. It feels very genuine; he’s not perfect but he’s also not swinging wildly from mood to mood. Similarly, Harry is really well developed here. He’s still recognisable from the originals but the influence of having adults who care is really clear. I also enjoy Dora- maybe it’s just knowing more of her background in your stories but she seems stronger and less likely to wilt like she does in HBP.
For this book, I loved how you wrote Fleur as a determined, able competitor. I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking JKR did Fleur dirty!
I already know this is a series I’ll reread again and again, and am really excited to start reading the next one!
HubertGudmann chapter 66 . 8/26/2021
Absolutely loved it. Can’t wait to reread it now that the whole story is out
Loffsson chapter 66 . 8/26/2021
Thanks for continuing! :)
blueberry222001 chapter 40 . 8/24/2021
Oh my goodness I couldn't stop laughing. This chapter was amazing!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 66 . 8/23/2021
That was
Intense...

Sorry.
I had to.
speedsONEandONLY chapter 62 . 8/23/2021
Bless that little elf
Betty8507 chapter 66 . 8/21/2021
Oh noooo! I LOVE this series and don’t get on AO3, not sure what that is. Your stories are worth figuring it out
Guest chapter 66 . 8/21/2021
Thank you so much for writing this! It's been a really great story and I'm so curious about the next one!
ObviouslyRavenclaw chapter 66 . 8/20/2021
I didn't really review on this book before because I thought I will when I catch up with the story updates and all and so now that I am, I just want to say I love this series. Absolutely adore it. Your writing style is great, like a professional writer. It has cliffhangers which aren't absolutely torturous and aren't forced but actually engage the reader and make them wait for your updates. The plot and world building was also very interesting, like the amount of detail you went into when you told about the auror academy(a very interesting addition to the story by the way). But these weren't what I loved the most about this story. The characters and their relationships are the best thing about this. How they slowly grow over time, their relationship grows. You were absolutely perfect in writing that. Sirius and Harry's relationship, unlike many other fanfics, you nailed it. Remus' character, you portrayed him exactly as I pictured his character when I read the books. Remus and Dora...they were very adorable. And the list doesn't stop there. Draco's character, Kreacher, everyone. You wrote about them perfectly. So thanks a lot for writing and sharing this story. This was one of my all time favourite fanfiction.
DanDevWe chapter 66 . 8/19/2021
So does this means Harry’s hand is gone for good?
blueberry222001 chapter 16 . 8/19/2021
Oh wow! I never knew I needed this character development for Fleur, but this is everything. I love what you've done with her! She's very creature but also extremely human, which is quite a refreshing take on her character. Thanks for this
anneomine chapter 66 . 8/18/2021
Why don't you post at both platforms, ao3 and ff so that every reader can read it comfortably.

Love your stories, by the way
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »