Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
YouJustWatch chapter 10 . 1/25
This story is so sweet - love it & couldn't put it down :)
GoldenDragon326 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Holy frick, all that was a dream?! I /definitely/ didn't notice. %& #%$ darkness
(True, it was getting kinda weird at the end, there, though. :P )
Geez. XD
Jenmoon1 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
SoRikuRox chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Wow. This was amazing! I loved this so much (gotta love SoRiku and CloudXLeon (i don't even know how to mix their names...))
The end made me cry 2. X(
I got so sad when Riku left Sora.
At first when it was just Riku in Sora's mind yelling at him saying "You're only mine. all mine" I was like "great, another abusive riku type story." but as i kept reading i really loved it! thanks for writing this!
lion-chan chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
. . . . . wow, just. . . . . . . wow
I liked it! I really really liked it!
Such deep feelings and emotions! You managed to make me laugh at the funny parts, too :)

The story was written beautifully and. . . . . . . . .the ending! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I often find that books, games, mangas and fanfictions lack a beautiful ending, which always lead to disappointment!
Yours was splendid; perfect indeed! It reached my heart, and so I thank you for this wonderful story _
The Infernal Lady chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
Loved it!
iShattered Oblivion chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
This was such a good story! No joke! I almost cried. Seriously. I love the ending! It was sweet, but not so that it was corny. Amazing, really(:
serenasarasm chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
serenasarasm chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I honestly hate Riku in this story. XD

I want Sora to be with Leon. 3
Hyperpegasi chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
The chapter title says it all. XD
Stellatron chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
This was absolutely beautiful.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I have good memories with this story. :D
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
Absolutely fantastic. I probably shouldnt be lazy and just review at the end, but I read it all in one go, so.. xD

You really kept me guessing, kept me enthralled- which is so rare with fanfiction. The characterisation was great (my favourites in this story were Sora and Aerith) and the tone of the story really suited what was happening- it *flowed*, you know?

Thanks so much for an excellent read, that was a wonderful story.. and the ending made me go all smoodgy in a good way.
bbb136 chapter 10 . 6/24/2010

:actually rendered speechless by the epicness:
Edelin chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
That was nice. The whole story and the chapter. It was really interesting and your way of writting marvelous and pretty emotional... So Great Story