Reviews for Back Again
please post more chapter 16 . 4/26
pleasssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Les chapter 13 . 1/16
How come y never finish this story
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
AhMG! Please updateeee! Luved May it Be and Back Again!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/14/2015
Update please! This is so awesome and I want it to keep going!
URGENT chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
HELLO? CAN YOU PLUUEASE UPDATE!
BrightGreenNails chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
Well, it's been about nine years. I think it's about time you update, missy! And that is an order!
BrightGreenNails chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
UGH! I NEED TO SLAP SOMEONE NOW! STUPID THRANDUIL! STUPID EGOTISTICAL REYNA WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A COOL NAME! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!11
BrightGreenNails chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Yea! You tell that ten-year-old!
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
The kidnapper is the one who killed Lily's family! I'm sure of it!
... Wait, that's not good...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Keep writing! It is soooo good!
nannas-onepiece-adventure chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Please update soon.
Tori chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
It's 2013... I just discovered this and and and IT CANT END HEAR
TheUtterlyClumsyNinja chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
please update. this was like reading a novel! i want more and i know you've probably forgotten about this fic but please update it so it can be finished and you can please all the people who love this story!
Gwendolyn Elfy Greenleaf chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
This is a fantastic fanfiction. It is novel-quality and has an interesting, non-redundant, interlocking plot. I have read few others of this caliber! please do not give up on this, though I know it was 2005 when you last updated. I really want to know how it ends! please please please please please finish it! The only things I found "wrong" with it were some small typos and a few simple grammatical mistakes, and they did not really matter. This story is great! I really want to know what Galadriel wants! :) :) :) :) :D

~Elfy Greenleaf
littledragoneyes chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
yay i luv ur stories

i dont think i had ever reviewed ur stories or may it be. til now, i guess.I like to wait til the last second. :D

BUT UPDATE PLZ!