Reviews for Mending: A Prelude
sirensbane chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
I really am enjoying this story. It's well-written, and it explores a relationship that I think does not get enough credit. Even a non-romantic relationship between the two is interesting, because of Aoshi's actions while serving Kanryu and his later betrayal. But I like how Megumi is hearing from Misao and Okina, and learning that there's a man behind the cold mask Aoshi wears. So, please, keep writing this. I want to know what happens.
sulou chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Lovely fic you have here. Are you planning to continue this at some point. I hope so!
Thief Rikku chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Waah Wah! _

Lovely fanfic! *applauds* Really really love this!

Hehe. I love the A/M scenes! It's very amusing how Aoshi can easily get under Megumi's nerves and tease her without any effort. Hmm, you are having trouble with continuing on with your story.

Well, a good start is to make another Aoshi/Meg scene and see where that can lead to. Ya never know what ideas will randomly pop up while writing it! I certainly hope that you have not given up on this, though. I enjoy reading this a lot. Your writing (like all A/M writers) is gorgeous, indeed. I am pleased to hear that you refuse to let go of your dear fanfic, so that's good news. Only a couple of months past, and I hope that you're working on it! *cheers to boost motivation* You're doing a wonderful job! Keep it up! *pats your back while serving you ricecake and tea*
Mirune Keishiko chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
i can see why someone would wait more than a year. . excellent story! take your time figuring it out... and thanks for your determination not to let it go. it would be a sad thing if you left off forever, that it would. .
Ame no Megami chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
AIYAA, it took you forever to update this...and then...and then...you cut it off again! *cries* update again soon, please!

_ love it so far...

Ame
CWolf2 chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
I'm happy that you updated. This is one of my favorite RK fanfictions. You really draw out the characters nicely. In all great job.
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I think Megitsune is actually a play on Megumi's name and the word "kitsune", or fox. Could be wrong, though. And it is "Juppongatana", not "Juppongitana"; "Ju" meaning ten, "ppon" being a variation of the counter "hon", and "gatana" being a variation of "katana". Other than those and some discrepancies as far as verb tense is concerned, I'm impressed so far. I'll have to remember to read the other chapters as well, but I am low on time at the moment.
Larissa Hyuga chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Oh, so nice this interaction between MEg and Aoshi! Iloved the part she was stitching his wounds... lovely, lovely! reading forward already!
Nekotsuki chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
It's always nice to see an update after so long. _ If you're having trouble with focus, it's a good idea to take a step back in any case. Hope you work something out.

Anyway, I don't think I've reviewed before, but I like this. It's good to see the awkward 'reunion' between Megumi and Aoshi, at any rate. :) I'll wait another year for a chapter if needs be.
animeinsomniac chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
Please keep writing. I'm enjoying this and looking forward to where ever you might go with it.
Cherie Dee chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
Well, it is nice to see an update. Even if it's been a while. It might have been just me but the conversation between Sano and Megumi quickly rolled into dialogue with Yahiko. Maybe an obvious transitional sentence would make it seem less abrupt.

And I thought Kyo called Okuni 'kitsune'...

So when you gonna update next?
Dishabille chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
One word: more. I enjoyed how you delivered realistic and suitable conversations between all characters - one of the strong points of your story of which I must commend you for. Inspiring, indeed. Love the Aoshi and Megumi interaction, also!
mij chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
I put you on author alert and totally forgot to review...and that was ages ago!

Anyway, I'm so glad to see this resurrected. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this fic. It's nice to see a realistic take on the post-Shishio arc, and that everyone's in character. ;p
Lidens chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
great fic; very descriptive at some scenes; minor spelling errors; i love the interaction and conversation between Aoshi and Megumi; i also like how you wrote in aoshi's, megumi's, and kaoru's points of views; please update soon; it's been more than a year. please update when you can._
fallen chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
please continue! update soon! i really want to know what will happen next!