Reviews for Her Lucky Star
101 fan chapter 1 . 9/3
From the looks of it, Lucky seems to be a Mommy's boy while Penny is well-established as a Daddy's girl.
TamyWhiteRose chapter 1 . 6/1
Awww... That was lovely! So heartwarming...
I loved it!
Thanks for sharing this with us :)
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 1/1
Beautifully written, tear-jerking... This was lovely! Fine job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Can you please do a story on cadpig and her point of view in being a runt in the litter and any other troubles that come with being much smaller than the other puppies. Also how about one were lucky keeps sneaking of to visit a friend some of the other dalmations fallow him ans turns out his friend has leukemia and he is being a service dog at a hospital. Lastly one of he sisters of the original 15 cadpig two tone and penny are have a comforting sister moment and talking about how annoying boy dogs can be.
Boolia chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Very good and moving story.
The Ghost Reader chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
Very neatly well-written, Outsiders Obsessor. Especially the part of what was going through Perdy's mind of when Lucky didn't make it before Roger managed to save him. That was very heartwarming when Perdy called her son her precious lucky star and how grateful she was of Roger for saving him. I have to tell you...sometimes those family fanfics can really get to your heart and when they do, that's when the feels come. That's when you know that this story is very moving.
You know, very few in my book can write a very good 101/102 Dalmatians fanfiction (And I know a certain fanfic writer who CAN write pretty good ones!) and this story is one of those stories that I have found to be very good. I wonder what other future 101/102 Dalmatians stories you'll come up with next. I can only wait with great patience until they come. I'll be watching. Until then, I'm going ghost.