Reviews for Hidden Dragon
Anna chapter 8 . 1/13/2018
Hi! Love the story. I'm just wondering, how could they conjure food. Because gamps internal law of transfiguration states that you can not conjure food. That's why they couldn't just conjure food in the deathly Hallows. Just wondering.
deleted2012 chapter 13 . 12/16/2008
what are you on about? this story is GREAT
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This looks to be an awesome Fic and I'm looking forward to reading it!
Heather chapter 11 . 12/28/2006
Ok so yeah i basically hated that ending..but that is why i am immediately going to read the sequel! its just..i dunno half hte time draco is a jerk and the other half confuses the crap out of me..but i guess thats what makes me want to keep reading..so good job :)
TequilaKiss chapter 13 . 4/18/2006
Wow. This was amazing. Your writing technique is wonderful! Im sorry that I haven't much to say about your story, but it was so wonderful and extrordinary that I can't seem to find anything wrong with it. lol *not that I looked very hard, tho..soo...lol* Well, I'm off to read the Sequel! D

TequilaKiss

*P.S. this is on my Favorites List, and just thought I might add, I absolutly love your Draco Malfoy, so excuse me while I take him away and never give him back and have my wicked way with him! Mwahaha!*
hailey chapter 13 . 2/11/2006
this story actually made me cry

wow

thankyou
Kocopo chapter 13 . 2/2/2006
Really awsome story!

it really made my heart lurch (i hope that was the correct word... 'lurch'... )

anyways, this is a realy awsome fic! i felt so sad for both Hermione and Draco and times and

*sigh*

this is just a fantastic fanficiton!

Made me feel so many different emotions. Felt so sorry for Hermione in the end...

hehe, anyways, juat wanted to to tell you that this is realy great! Well-written~

and know, i'll go and read your sequeal~!

*squeals*

Hermione/Draco all the way!

Tearrer chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
Hm... well this story I've got mixed feelings about. I just don't understand... what was with the beginning? Did they have previous encounters or something? With the way you were describing it, that's was I got from it. Then you mentioned how they had almost had sex in the Astronomy Tower before... so did they fall in love at one point, break up, then he became all forcing and stuff? AND THEN Draco saying it meant nothing to him! What in the world was that about? It said he loved her... and he lied to her or something! Ok, very confused.

Heh, well I'm not sure if I wan't to read up on the sequel, in pure honesty, I was utterly confused throughout the entire story, and I was hopeing that at a point I would understand and it would become clear. It didn't. I don't want to be lost like that if I continue reading the next story, for it might be a complete waste of my time.

OH and I really don't think that the story description had anything to do with the story. I mean... no one really got hurt and needed comfort! OH well, I liked your writing very much if that makes up for any rude comments above! Good job with the descriptions and stuff!

xxDana (xteardropkissesx)
Katrina chapter 13 . 12/28/2005
I really loved this story, even the quirky ending, and I'm glad you didn't make it trashy. Oh, and I have to give you props because it was actually readable ( I mean grammatically and everything).
xoKaSsIeox chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
yeahh, i kinda freaked out out at your ending!
emeralds in ebony chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
Wonderfully written story. Good job, I really liked it!
a friend chapter 14 . 6/1/2005
great story, bad ending.
Ophelia chapter 9 . 2/17/2005
“Here, from Ron and me,” Harry mumbled, revealing a pink rose grasped in the hand that had been earlier hidden.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Hermione found herself wondering how she could have thought for even a moment, that she could like Draco. He would never do this…never.

“It’s ‘Ron and I’,” she corrected finally, wiping away the tears. She hugged Harry tightly, almost squeezing the air out of the poor boy.

she just corrected him incorrectly. he was right. she wasn't. anyway. your grammar could use some work... tenses of verbs and pronouns, mostly. did you consider getting a grammar-versed beta? because maybe you should for future stories. because your stories are good, but the grammar gets in the way; takes me out of the moment... just a thought. i'm not saying this to be mean; i do like your story... it's just a sort of pet peeve, i suppose.
Ophelia chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
insufferable potter. that cracked me up. anyway, like it so far. i'll probably let you know what i think later on. the only thing that bothered me was that when you say "to hermione and i", it is wrong. it should be "hermione and me" because there is a preposition. you wouldn't say "to i." common mistake, but i thought i'd mention it... and i know that you're done with this fic, so i don't expect you to change it or anything, but i just thought i would mention it for future writing endeavors. anyway, good story; i'll keep reading.
Wanted chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
whats the stupid password? oh what is it? i honsetly dont knwo this is going to annoy me for a while.