Reviews for The Super Saiyan New God
Kore56 chapter 1 . 7/29
Didn't even read your story once I saw you used the screw attack fight for a base.

Then I read the ans to see if you addressed the ensuing shit storm...then I read the reviews...
. It was childish on both sides.

It's disappointing when an author can't take criticism of their work and dismisses reviews just because they are profanity laden and critical... Something they need to work on...

While I admit not reading the story doesn't give my review much/any weight others have pointed out how screw attack failed.

And me knowing how much Goku was nerfed for your story to work guaranteed it to be constantly disappointing to me..

I didn't want to see Goku one shot all but as Goku is he would only really step in if none other could beat the opponent.

Goku loves to fight and he would lower himself in power to match his opponent.
Aerintissa chapter 9 . 5/11
Jenius. Nicely done, author-san.
...despite how it sounds, this is not sarcasm.
Criss chapter 6 . 4/12
Ui si ya deja de llorar ya que en la historia de superman hay seres menos poderosos que lo podido golpear fasilmente y casi derrotarlo pero llega y hay si se vuelve el todopoderoso por el poder del guion de dath battle y no usan todas las habilidades de goku y hacen que superman pelee tambien como goku como si el fuera artemarcialista ya pues es obvio que en death battle solo resaltaron lo mejorcito de superman y pusieron a goku como un luchar amateur y nisiquiera mostraron el kaioken x 10 y x 20 y mucho menos usaron el ultra instinto y lo que me da mas rabia es que el oponente era el superman new 52 el menos experimentado de todas las versiones de superman hay te das cuenta lo imparciales que fueron con goku e, estaba en modo dios blue como ese kameha no lo va a pulverisar o almenos mandarlo lejos a estrellarce a una montaña ya pues porfavor quien se cree eso oe fanboys de superman
Criss chapter 1 . 4/12
No te creas lo de death batle ya que su deduccion es mierda ya quedo demostrqdo que goku ultrainstinto es mas poderoso que el super,qn new 52 y otras versiones de superman incluyendo al de pos-crisis
welsh samskara sage chapter 2 . 2/4
are you gonna give goku ascended blue as well
Y
Dragon wings? Stupid and DROPPPPPPPPP
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2019
Why did they even attack him ? If he was human He would be dead
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
thanks for the introduction you saved me reading your fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Hey you mess up after chapter 4 total waste my time to read your story
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
Hahaha TFS DBZ. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Both of death battle’s videos about Superman vs Goku have already been debunked.
watch?vDealmCM53gU

As a matter of fact the second round took place even before DBS started.

So they didn’t gauge Goku correctly seeing as he only became universal in the beginning of Super and not in the movies which they used,

Current DBS Goku would beat most versions of Superman except for the thought robot and strange visitor Superman.
Allhailthesith chapter 1 . 1/14/2019
Yeah except screw attack didn't get anything right.
Boblets chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
Because a lot of good story's start off badly and get better with the writers skill, this has not happen and from looking through your reviews it won't happen your AN's and reviews on your own story paint you as arrogant and egotistical. So no matter what point's anyone makes to you will be completely ignored because your own ego stops you from being able to take criticism and improve.
The Winged Merchant chapter 8 . 12/31/2018
Forgive me for my language, but I think you have me confused for someone who gives a shit. Besides if you didn't like the first chapter, maybe even the third, then why did you keep reading?