Reviews for We're In This Together
I hate bulliesSteve Rogers
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 91 . 6/25
Enjoying the story thanks
Soji13 chapter 23 . 6/23
you handled the 1st time sex scene brilliantly.
Soji13 chapter 20 . 6/23
lol.. love it.. PG -13 smut. brilliantly done!
Frickles chapter 4 . 6/19
Pansy is stealing the show. Her sassy self-confidence is really refreshing! Big fan, it's wonderful to see an empowered female lead that doesn't fall all over herself for 'her man'!
Frickles chapter 3 . 6/11
Nice chapter! Bit more lighthearted, which unsurprisingly I'm a fan of :) Also, good to see some of Pansy's mindset and experiences.
Frickles chapter 2 . 6/11
Great start!
It's been a long time since I read books 1 & 2 (and I recognize fanfiction doesn't have to follow the books), but based on your A/N, I thought Pansy was a 'mean-girl'? By that, I mean, hasn't she been part of the bullying H and the rest have put up with to this point? There doesn't seem to be much in the way of last resentment between the two of them.
Even if she had, I still believe H standing up for her, even against his friends. I like your darker, more world-weary Harry!
mrjordanriver chapter 16 . 6/11
otherwise, everyone would owe their parents several life debts and thus be unable to harm or betray them
mrjordanriver chapter 16 . 6/11
I think the logic of life debt is that you have to save the life of an enemy. Mercy. I believe that's what forms the life debt. after all, why would anyone want their friend to magically owe them their life? I would think that life gets are hard to attain. what quality of person would save somebody that they have no reason to save? a good person. is owed a magical debt
Frickles chapter 1 . 6/11
Okay, here we go. 91 chapters. This is happening!
Kairan1979 chapter 91 . 5/21
Excellent ending.
Too bad their relationship with Parvati will probably never be the same.
Kairan1979 chapter 90 . 5/21
Well, that was anticlimatic. I keep expecting Barty Crouch to show up at the worst possible moment.
Kairan1979 chapter 89 . 5/21
I think Harry should go for Mastery in Runes. Being good at defence comes in package with being BWL and Chosen One, but the mastery in Runes can prove his intelligence.
Kairan1979 chapter 88 . 5/21
Albus ending up abandoned and alone in that cave is a perfect revenge.
Kairan1979 chapter 87 . 5/19
Nice chapter. Though Harry risked a lot by revealing the truth to Steven and Vanessa.
3,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »