Reviews for A Twist of Fate
UltraInstinctGohanSon chapter 6 . 6/4
This is a great story nicework man! But Listen I know Kishimoto said that boruto's world is weaker but can you make an exception and increase their increase their power so they can give Gohan hard fights and exciting ones just equal the power of super saiyan levels to the number of tailed beasts at least this is better yeah!
For example two tails equals ss, four tails equals ss2, six equals ss3, eight tails equals ss4, naruto black orbs equal ssgss and ultra instinct no one has a chance of beating him.
Update some new chapters soon ok and keep up the good work!
GSP224 chapter 6 . 4/22
Really good story you got here.. Question though since Gohan a full human it means he wont have access to his super saiyan powers? Hope you update soon.
Wait, Kishimoto said a thing like that? Wow, that's really unnexpected, but if it's true he's wrong. Heck, even Raditz is a really serious trouble to Naruto's world.
EgyLynx chapter 6 . 4/21
Mhmmhm... lot of time skips...
although, good story...
Oh please don't make like Boruto by saying things like uncool and rejecting Naruto like Bouto does
How about do that OVA The Day Naruto became Hokage it might be funny as the next chapter
I think Boruto was 2 when Himawari was born
Himawari is still going to be born isn't she
How many chapter are you going to make
Overall I like where this is going
Why couldn't it be GohanxSumire
Sounds promising, but I don't unsderstand why cut Gohan's power in half. I mean, even with half of his power Gohan can solo the verse easily; you need to reduce at least 95% of his power to "balance the power levels".
Please don’t make Naruto a shitty father like they did in the manga/anime