Reviews for This protagonist has no name
SMASHton2741 chapter 13 . 3/4
I guess he did say he would never write in this again
aRandomGuyInTheInternet chapter 13 . 7/22/2020
I beg of you to continue. It's really good.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2020
Noooooooo. Please continue we haven't gotten to see him fight someone seriously.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/30/2020
How is he doing all of these things with only 7 to Charisma?
Clark the Lion 8181 chapter 8 . 12/29/2019
nope not crazy at all haha definitely not nope not at all not one bit hahaha yep perfectly sain...
Ruberforumfree chapter 5 . 5/15/2019
Start reading this story today but I already regret it seeing that it's already abandoned by a year
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
Veri n1c3rdjst0ri0P
OOlbO chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c3Zn5st0riFg
Petra Anderson chapter 13 . 6/21/2018
So much for being back in one week
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2018
"That is how hard i am right now."
sides. That is illegally funny.
Mailmon chapter 7 . 4/21/2018
Good
tH1s chapter 7 . 4/18/2018
I really want to read an MGE story about someone from our world finding themselves there. This is one of the few that met the criteria. Unfortunately for me, the story is simply boring. There is no obstacle that the protagonist cannot bulldoze over. There is no difficulty or hardship that needs to be endured. There is no tension and no promise of catharsis.
Aster's Descendants chapter 13 . 4/19/2018
If you do continue this story, I must request that you don't post the stats and abilities at the bottom of the chapter. It takes up needless space and often times is longer than the chapter itself. So unless you have a way to make it shorter, I suggest not posting the stats unless there are new abilities to make a note of. After 3 straight chapters of being half story, half stats, it gets annoying after a while, and it's most likely going to be ignored by people who just want to read the dang story.