Reviews for Stormwalker
Kristine Batey chapter 10 . 6/16/2004
Whoa, I love this view of the Sango-who-might-have-been. The way she just steps in as village elder. And the dancing. The taijiya are a real warrior tribe here, and Sango is an extremely believable warrior. The thing is, she's not out of character. We can really believe that this is what she would have been, had we seen her within the setting of a living and victorious village.

You've done something else that very few people do: you've made both Kagome and Kikyo extremely attractive, sympathetic characters. Eric's reaction to Kagome is just as powerful, but in a different way, as his reaction to Kikyo. I was pleased to see that you didn't back down on the love between Inuyasha and Kikyo. Honestly, I think the story loses a lot of its poignancy if we assume the relationship between the lovers was only infatuation.

Keep going...

Bachan
ZStarblazer chapter 9 . 5/4/2004
what a kick ass story! finally i got to finish what you have written. very good! you HAD to put WacDonalds in there didn't you? lol! i enjoyed it. keep the the good work.
Chiisai-tori chapter 9 . 3/24/2004
Floating iceblock...man, I hate cold baths. And showers. Ugh.
Sorry about the weirdly short review last chapter. Ffnet did something strange. Anyway...
Great chapter! Yet again. And I must say, if this is Inu/Kag, then dog-boy is off to a terrible, terrible, and most importantly, stunningly dumb start. Kagome's out cold, and he's chasing Kikyo? Stupid mutt. But, unfortunately, it IS something he would do.
Hopefully next chapter(or soon, anyway) we'll see a bit more of Miroku? Just a thought. Well, see you next chapter. By the way, thanks for being so understanding about chapter 15 of TF. Even though you probably wanted to come and break all my windows...
Chiisai-tori chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
Geez, everybody's fainting around here!
Chiisai-tori chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
Hoo! What a kick-ass dragon! Yeah - I want one. Would come in very useful with people who annoy me..
And so 'Stormwalker' is born. Mega impressive, that's all I can say. Nobody had better tick Eric off unless they want to get very, very wet...
Chiisai-tori chapter 6 . 3/24/2004
Whoops, he forgot. Hopefully Sango can fend for herself this time.
Okay, you said 'This place reveals who we really are.' I'm intrigued. So that means, basically any human, with human weaknesses (of character, not physical body) would turn into a youkai? What if the person was pure, like Kagome? Would they turn youkai, or remain human? Interesting thought.
Chiisai-tori chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
Hm, the Bataan march - that's how I feel when my gym coach says 'just one more minute' on the treadmill...ugh.
Of all the people to meet, he meets Sango. Hey, I just noticed, the is the timeline kind of different from the manga? (Agh, I keep tying 'mango'...) I thought Sango had already met the others when the whole 'Sayo and two priests' thing happened. Well, I'm not sure.
The question is - can Eric stop Naraku from killing off the Taijya? Hm, interesting.
Chiisai-tori chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
Aww, heart of an angel *cough*. I wonder...did that come from real life too? *grins*
Kikyo's happy! Seikai is...kinda happy. Eric is alone, but also kinda happy. Yay! But I'm most happy for Kikyo. The poor girl never seems to get a break. Authorish-type comment - I like the way you're using your characters. Especially the fact that they're the characters that no one ever writes about. Nice one!
Chiisai-tori chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
That's a good point, youkai liking the smell of fear in humans. It explains why they attack people so much with no provocation.
I thought I recognised the name Sayo! That's right, she's from the manga...Kikyo kills a guy in front of the kid, doesn't she? Or maybe my memory's warped...it wouldn't be the first time.
Well, darn. She wants to settle down, but the storyline that Eric knows won't let her. If I were her, I'd be getting seriously ticked off right about now.
And if Inu is any indication, then yes, youkai are always hungry. I'm glad I don't pay Kagome's grocery bill...
Chiisai-tori chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
I think Inuyasha would be jealous. To go from plain human to full youkai, without having to be hanyou in between? Yes, he would be green with envy.
Heh, I think I'd faint too. As I mentioned before, this Kikyo is awesome. Brief note - I'm glad she's given up on killing Inuyasha, or that would just suck. Okay, I forgot what happens next, so I'd better read it!
Chiisai-tori chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Alrighty *cracks knuckles* here we go. I'm rereading the whole thing, because I have to admit, it's a long time since I looked over this thing.
Nice beginning. I virtually winced along with 'you' in the beat up bit. Ouch. Jennifer's response was rotten - concerned, but didn't do anything to help. Cow. The whirlwind part was very cool. Okay, on to Chapter 2!
SorphonKazuya chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
WHOA! You and Kikyo kiss? You are the man! But seriously, man. I am liking the story and sorry I only got this far. This is getting better each chapter I read. I can't wait to get deeper into the story...
Zionna chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
hey eric! so far so good! you a youkai? nah couldn't imagine it! anyways love your ideas and i'll definately will keep reading. i gotta go the bus is coming. talk to you tomorrow or monday!
toccarra
SorphonKazuya chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Sorry I only got this far, but I'm really liking what I'm reading. The part where you get sucked in and fall right in front of KIKYO! That would be any inuyasha fan's dream...okay...half. The other half would want to fall in front of Kagome. But I will definately keep reading and see what happens to Eric and Kikyo.
D-Chan3 chapter 9 . 1/26/2004
I loved this chapter as much as I loved the previous one. Keep up the good work and update as soon as you're able. I just hope the chapter is longer next time.