Reviews for Tally Marks
Once Upon a Whim chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Oh my. This is amazing. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I really don't even know what to say, it's that great. How much would I have loved to see something like this play out on the show? And you know what? I feel like it could have; it feels authentic and consistent with the actual plots we saw on screen. It feels so very Lucy to do that. And so very Wyatt.

I avoided fic during the season until now because of spoilers, and then I had no time because of a move and a new job. I hope your name pops up with more fic as I work my way through the backlog of things to read. (And if there isn't one yet, know that a sequel to this would be oh so welcome. Like Little Timeless on the Prairie...)
Amaranda chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
I have been looking for this fic all friggen day!
Shelly chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
Wow! I LOVE this! What a great original story. I didn't want it to end!
Di92 chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
I can't put in words just how much I love this story. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of work!
undeniabletvshipper chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
This was a completely unexpected take on their relationship and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Amazing writing and an absolutely amazing story. one of the best timeless fanfics I've read
JennaKaylor chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
This is one of the most beautiful fics I have ever read.

So emotional and so moving.
watchinmyshows chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Wow! This was so totally and completely amazing! I wasn’t really sure where you were going at first, but then that ending was just amazing! Absolutely loved it!
abbyoyoyo chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
SO GOOD
Iambeck chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
This was so beautiful. It really took an interesting and unique turn I’ve not seen in other fics. The fragments you chose were so achingly wrought with emotion and feeling.

I loved the idea of them settling together in the past, making do so they can survive and be together in safety.

I can’t wait to see more from you!
rinapraval chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
you've written the Timeless fanfic I've been waiting for! thank you!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
This is the most devastatingly beautiful fic I think I have ever read.
Absolutely amazing.
Thank you so much for this, for making my heart ache in the best kind of way.
Wonderful work.
lumirules chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
Stunningly beautiful. I was in tears by the end.
penka67 chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
I like this story very much, depicting strong Lucy making decisions for herself and the others with unwavering certainty that this is the way it needs to go. Post episode 204, it feels like it’s setting up as Wyatt’s drama to figure out fixing things with Jessica and how to still do time travel and be reliable for his team. Like Lucy’s a victim of the twisting altered timelines and she’s just waiting to see what happens next with Wyatt and the fact that she’s got nothing left to lose. I like the powerful, reckless hothead Lucy acting boldly, and Wyatt going to the ends of the earth to reunite them. That’s what I want to see in the show! But I know it will be mor of Wyatt as the
angellwings chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
This is a masterpiece. Gorgeous all the way through. The emotions and the characterizations are all spot on! And the journey this fic takes the reader on is sad and beautiful and the ending is completely satisfying! You have blown me away!
emilycare chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
Gorgeous. Heartbreaking and perfectly fulfilling. Thank you so much for this instant classic.