Reviews for War Against
AbyssWatcher chapter 11 . 4/22/2019
Yes! Finally some and you should've written about their training.I look forward to next chapter whene that is. Very few zootopia fics with war
AnsemD chapter 10 . 6/6/2018
Another good chapter, I'm curious what will happen with our heroes in the upcoming firefight and if Nick and Judy will be able to do her part.
AnsemD chapter 9 . 5/31/2018
Good chapter! Again, this is just a little critique from me, the scene where Nick and Judy are talking about the upcoming fight and that they have to kill other mammals . . . my suggestion would be to build it more up and make it more intense. It's good but it could be way better, I know this is a heavy moment but I think it's important for them as characters. If you need or want help, ask me. I think you know, where you can find me. ;)

Anyhow, the weapons they got are very fitting for them, at least in my opinion. I can already imagine them as a "Army of Two" duo with special missions. Keep up the good work.
AnsemD chapter 8 . 5/31/2018
I must really say the last chapter confused me a little bit but this was back where it belonged. We are back in the training, the war is coming closer and the tension is slowly rising. Good chapter keep up the good work.
Vince Fangway chapter 7 . 5/13/2018
The story has been entertaining so far but where are we going with this fic? So far I only had read about how a tiger bullies N&J, their friendship development with 2 wolves and shopping in a mall together. Now they are going to form a rock band? What about the training? Shooting range? Obstacle curse? Melee practice? Recent "war" news?
They are supposed to be at war after all, but I don't "feel" that tension in the air.
AnsemD chapter 5 . 4/28/2018
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! And I hope Nick is not to mad about Judy, for showing the video. Well otherwise, maybe she can compensate him. Good chapter F0xxo, keep it up.
AnsemD chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
Mmh, I thought I read this chapter already . . . anyhow, good chapter and I like the little conflict Nick brought upon him and Judy. Let's see how it will develop and I have nothing to complain about this chapter, well done.
AnsemD chapter 4 . 4/28/2018
Ah, I knew Nick would be the troublemaker in the troop and good decision to make Bogo the Drill Sergeant.(-)
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
AnsemD chapter 2 . 4/26/2018
Good second chapter, no redundance in the talk the mammals have with their superior and the conversations between the character sound realistic to me. Keep up the good work and please longer chapter, I like your story very much.
AnsemD chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
I really like the prologue. Two underrated mammals from two completely different families and backgrounds. The language is clear and showed me exactly what I needed to know for the beginning, the character development can happen later, here it was important to show clearly who the characters are and that you did just fine. Very good, I hope for more!
Jade Roxanne Skywalker chapter 1 . 4/13/2018