Reviews for Kindred
CHICKENM4N chapter 9 . 2/14
This is probably my favorite series of yours. I hope you get better. Till next update.
Alter Ego chapter 9 . 2/13
Loved this chapter! Their dynamic is fantastic and I really enjoyed the perspective. I love the way you write these perspectives, you do such a good job drawing out personalities and giving depth to the characters. Great job as always! I hope you feel better!
singertobe chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
Wait, Tiana and Pocahontas? How can this be? One is in the 1600s and the other is the 1920's
Alter Ego chapter 8 . 11/6/2018
Absolutely fantastic chapter! You know, even though it was a few chapters back, I’m still not over all the concubines being drowned by the sultan. That was a brilliant piece of work. Given the history, it totally makes sense but I totally didn’t see it coming. I love the way you portray each character, very well done! I hope in future chapters we get to see more on Elsa or Merida.
Elie chapter 5 . 6/6/2018
Just read all five chapters. Thank you for bringing more dimension to these familiar characters! You approach the traumas or insecurities they have in such a believable way.
deathsmallcaps chapter 3 . 4/23/2018
This was a great chapter for Tiana. Thank you for characterizing her so well :)
I hope you are feeling better soon!
And I realize that Moana was specifically stated to not be a princess - does that mean she will not appear?
Again, thank you for writing such wonderful stories.
JoeEngland chapter 2 . 4/19/2018
I always like stories which acknowledge that many (if not most) female fairy-tale protagonists soak up trauma which should reasonably require significant therapy to overcome.

Anna's had a near-death experience, Elsa is profoundly neurotic, and both of them had a skewed upbringing. Pocahontas is just lucky that she has so little in common with her real-life counterpart, and being transformed into a frog must have left SOME kind of a mark on Tiana. The list goes on...