Reviews for Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman
john777 chapter 1 . 11/19
good
Maya Phantomhive chapter 3 . 10/20
won't the ninjas notice what's going on with Kenji? what about Danzo? he will probably be shipped to root cam from hell
SpecHQ chapter 3 . 9/1
This is boring so far barely any progress. I know its only chapter 3 but come on the main character has no life about them, they're plain and uninteresting. Also why would he want to remain chubby? if he's gonna be a blacksmith and shinobi like the title suggests shouldn't he try to lose weight especially since he has pills that 9/10 doctors don't want you to know about.
kleimorvergara chapter 4 . 8/25
Where did so much OP shit come from? And in just 1 month?
Do you even know what logic means?
Garbage chapter
Garbage chapter saying all your secrets
This is a garbage addition to the story
Kill the rabbit off it was a stupid addition
vparadox12122000 chapter 11 . 8/1
LOL the binding prayer beeds remind me of the thing in Inuyasha the anime with the sitting enchant.

All in all nice work on the story dude.
Adam Michael Daw chapter 16 . 7/10
how could it be lethal force if no one died? makes no sense
jaybay23911 chapter 4 . 7/4
I kind of lost interest after this chapter. Sure, he has a great ability, but, the way he revealed all his cards will make him a target and their is no way the hokage is going to let him leave now. It's too childish in mindset that doesn't think about consequences.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 3 . 6/16
I need clarification so I dont waste my time, is the concept of the story him being a Craftman ? Are we gonna have Naruto fighting gods in the background while our "Small and Fat" protagonist shows us the advantages of investing in real estate. I need to know what the story will be about 'cause the description and the story not match yet.
Also starting a fic by overstating how the protagonist will not change cannon and will not partake in most of the action has to be the most ballsy move in writing history.
gurubelj chapter 2 . 5/10
Hopefully he doesn’t make kaguya stronger
majikss chapter 6 . 5/8
why is he fat isn't he supposed to he a ninja
Shieldage chapter 31 . 5/7
Good distillation of wuxia tropes! Yay for Kaguya and the MC warping reality. Thanks for the recommendation of Chinese EDM vids. I definitely enjoy the trope of imports writing novels - I'm glad the MC stuck mainly to reinventing stories published by their past self. Nice action, great distribution of chakra beasts and ninja bunnies.
1,954 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »