Reviews for Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman
Zack Necropolis chapter 31 . 2/21
sir? i love your fanfic please update nowbthat your back T-T
pizzaeater101 chapter 16 . 2/21
That scene where kenji is told what Tsunade got her nickname for makes me laugh every time I read it.
Amazing loving the story looking forward to more.
Dont bother chapter 30 . 12/10/2023
Waste of time. Stupid Mc, constantly rambling about shit like that he was a blacksmith but hardly talked about or shown at all like the author tried to rush those parts but dragged ass on the really boring story parts. I can see why this is cancelled.
lameduck987 chapter 4 . 12/4/2023
Suspension of disbelief needs to be cranked up so high the meter breaks... none of this makes any sense logistically.
streiff.manuel chapter 14 . 11/19/2023
mc is super dull. he is only greedy thats it. his only trait. humor is cringe your normal chinese humor not as bad as mtl novels but still cringe. the first few chapters are ok. i will stopp at genin exam. time waster novel is only 31 chapters and he wastes 3 for that little test.
BaiBaiYue chapter 31 . 10/21/2023
And so it ends. _(:/ › )_
Angry-Sama chapter 31 . 10/7/2023
I came back to reread this story. I know it's been cancelled but I loved it when I first read it. The I came to chapter 31. I hate the Hokage and all the freaking leaf village. Kenji should be freaking free to travel, but no you have pretty much placed an unbreakable noose around his neck with the stupid Senju bullshit. Hell Kaguya frickin up everything was bad enough but pretty much being blackmailed into staying as a ninja when he set up his own plan. That's just bullshit. If the Senju had to stay a ninja and the village why is Tsunade allowed to run around crying over dead people and wasting money? She isn't helping the village.
johnduffy7878 chapter 10 . 10/2/2023
Loving this story good blend of originality humor and powerful oc that isnt a carbon copy of every other story eat sleep kill train and repeat
Guest chapter 31 . 9/11/2023
Too bad this story is dead it was getting good
FalseLuck chapter 21 . 8/24/2023
Overall pretty good so far. The MC is amusing and for the most part the concept and execution of mixing wuxia concepts into the story is good. The biggest frustration is the MC's abilities seem like something ripped out of an idle game. No actual smithing or upgrading or anything else. MC just puts ingredients together and pushes a button for the most part. Doesn't even smith his own wares, just buys from other places and pushes the upgrade button
Guest chapter 31 . 6/18/2023
this story is amazing
professorlight23 chapter 7 . 5/30/2023
what a bootlicker
professorlight23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2023
why human isn't it supposed to "Common"
svenijsselsteijn chapter 31 . 5/24/2023