Reviews for Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman
Adam Michael Daw chapter 16 . 7/10/2022
how could it be lethal force if no one died? makes no sense
jaybay23911 chapter 4 . 7/4/2022
I kind of lost interest after this chapter. Sure, he has a great ability, but, the way he revealed all his cards will make him a target and their is no way the hokage is going to let him leave now. It's too childish in mindset that doesn't think about consequences.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 3 . 6/16/2022
I need clarification so I dont waste my time, is the concept of the story him being a Craftman ? Are we gonna have Naruto fighting gods in the background while our "Small and Fat" protagonist shows us the advantages of investing in real estate. I need to know what the story will be about 'cause the description and the story not match yet.
Also starting a fic by overstating how the protagonist will not change cannon and will not partake in most of the action has to be the most ballsy move in writing history.
gurubelj chapter 2 . 5/10/2022
Hopefully he doesn’t make kaguya stronger
majikss chapter 6 . 5/8/2022
why is he fat isn't he supposed to he a ninja
Shieldage chapter 31 . 5/7/2022
Good distillation of wuxia tropes! Yay for Kaguya and the MC warping reality. Thanks for the recommendation of Chinese EDM vids. I definitely enjoy the trope of imports writing novels - I'm glad the MC stuck mainly to reinventing stories published by their past self. Nice action, great distribution of chakra beasts and ninja bunnies.
Seimika chapter 26 . 5/3/2022
Will team a survive the jackets? Will team b survive the fall? Stay tuned in for the next epic episode in kenji the Shinobu craftsman! Naruto vs the mummy!

Couldn't help myself
Seimika chapter 24 . 5/3/2022
So giant stone blocks that produce blocks of ice...for a price?
Seimika chapter 23 . 5/3/2022
I'm surprised he hasn't opened up a construction option and use his paper familiar as workers and maybe have them become basic talismans (for the right price) after completing the job
Seimika chapter 6 . 5/2/2022
Why doesn't he teach the rabbit control techniques?
Chatwyn chapter 2 . 4/17/2022
OMGosh praying to Kaguya worked since she is a goddess... but I sense that this is going to BITE HIM IN THE BUTT

I mean, it's a 50% increased success rate in crafting in exchange for um, putting yourself on KAGUYA'S RADAR? The ultimate big bad senpai in Naruto has now 100% NOTICED YOU
Victor Ebone chapter 31 . 4/16/2022
miss this
Guest chapter 24 . 4/8/2022
It's just becoming waay over the top. Sad really considering 10-15 chapters was good.
RueX12 chapter 15 . 4/5/2022
Wuxia setting?... Yeah, no matter how much I enjoy this fanfic I'll rather not see anymore of this cause mixing anime and wixia is fine but I'll rather not see Naruto cultivating or whatever happens in the future
Kiuby Uzumaki chapter 31 . 3/13/2022
wow great story hope that's not abandoned because is awesome and I love it
1,960 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »