Reviews for Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman
AcexDeuce chapter 31 . 2/23/2022
Bingereading i like this
Sum9 chapter 6 . 2/22/2022
Good work addressing the adults monitoring the unreal development of a 10 year old running a shop with impossibly good goods.

Akame is such a tsundere.
Sum9 chapter 4 . 2/22/2022
Uh-oh, teh bunniez
Sum9 chapter 3 . 2/22/2022
Ha! He has 420 chakra! BLAZE IT!
Sum9 chapter 2 . 2/22/2022
Oh shi-

That's a creative way to introduce mysticism to this young protag's sphere. I was rather impressive the boost he got from the talisman he created but I could see that being trouble with you-know-who down the line. And lord knows what that foreshadowing at the end was about.

I truly hope your hero manages to find some adventure for himself and it would be honestly a pleasant surprise if he manages to make his way into the sphere of the main cast just by dint of being useful and talented in his own way. He's clearly driven enough to do great things. I'd even be amused if he managed to make his way to a random genin team adjacent to the big 4 teams in canon. I'm sure you have some neat things in mind.

That act of good will towards Naruto was sweet. Kid needs a few breaks in his childhood. He may have risen above it in the end but that doesn't take away the pain. Great reading.
Fan of a fan chapter 22 . 2/18/2022
I can't describe the feeling that i got when Kaguya started taking some of Kenji's golden chakra for herself, a mixture of discust and offense. She can't just take that shit, something that's physically and spiritually apart of Kenji, without asking. It doesn't help that it's been stated that she doesn't consider Kenji her equal, but more of a follower. I never really liked her, but now I think i'm starting to DISlike her.
dragonslayer1524 chapter 31 . 2/14/2022
I love just how profit driven he is. Also, could you please update. I have not read a story as good as yours in a while.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/11/2022
Wonder if he could make a chakra generator with some chakra beast souls?

Ooohh real knights and magic! They make engines out of monster cores for their magic mechs! Its super cool! Maybe kenji could make some chakra engines with level 4 or 5 chakra beasts?

The experimentation would be hella expensive tho
Guest chapter 28 . 2/11/2022
Dang Gai has good taste anna williams?

She better be ready for the pounding of her life if she throws a bone at him and actually sleep with the stamina monster

Also im surprised sasuke hasnt tried to barge into the shop demanding for some pills and weapons lol or see guy and beg him to train him since Kenjis arena is pretty open
Guest chapter 27 . 2/11/2022
Its kinda funny how kenji has a rabbit of carbenog
Guest chapter 21 . 2/11/2022
Would be cool if he made some golems that could make some potions for him

He would just need the “machine” put in the chakra and the ingredients inside it
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2022
Really hope he makes some puppets like sasori but without the human corpses

Ooohh he should make some spirit beast turtles for their shells! Or some crocodiles! For their leather

Ooooohhhh go to the aburame cran and see if you could make some super silk worms so you could make some super strong silk
Evelynally chapter 14 . 2/7/2022
Why do I feel like Kenji thinks the war necessary because it'll ultimately increase his weapons demand and thus Profit? ...and .. more Profit?
and yes. That's Profit with a capital P.
Arckelcy chapter 31 . 1/31/2022
In a great story with a captivating plot I hope you keep writing, by the way, I can only say that kenji is a breath of fresh air I will be honest with you I did not think it was interesting and I read it out of boredom but you left me with my mouth open and waiting for it to finish I thought it was already completed but as I see it is not so, I look forward to your next update. Get up and light up one more day of my life and many others
Raptorbestman chapter 31 . 1/24/2022
I know that it says no time for questions but there’s something that’s been bothering me for awhile now. Can Kenji make accidental upgrades? Like let’s say he used a chakra conductive kunai or some sharp object that conducts chakra and tried to cut a ninja wire or something else would that upgrade it or no?
1,960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »