Reviews for Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman
Raptorbestman chapter 31 . 1/24/2022
I know that the bottom says no questions but there’s this think that’s been bothering me for a while is it possible for him to make accidental upgrades? Like let’s say Kenji used a chakra conductive kunai or something sharp that conducts chakra and he was trying to cut a wire or ninja wire would that upgrade the wire or no?
edoabb chapter 1 . 1/15/2022
How does an academy student have one tenth of the chakra point of a Kage? I mean kage level Shinobi use ninjutsu in consecutive sequence that academy students can't even use once in fear of chakra exhaustion.
Evan chapter 31 . 1/3/2022
Update soon
Ysoltea chapter 29 . 1/3/2022
yo what happened to the grammar?
mickeysofine chapter 28 . 12/28/2021
Ooh.

"For those of you who are curious, Mai Ling looks like Anna Williams from Tekken. If you don't know who that is, google it."

Home work! Great!

That was sarcasm by the way.
Don't be lazy, write a decent description.
Saik0Desame chapter 14 . 12/27/2021
i lost it when I read "Mother nature, you kinky bıtch."
Saik0Desame chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
dear author, I have a question.

does the name, Bai Yunfei?

or the novel, upgrade specialist in another world?
Oucs O.Iveel chapter 31 . 12/13/2021
Nore!
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 12/7/2021
unless this is an AU I don't think it's the best idea to have him in Naruto's grade. should be older so he can make weapons for the teams
Ricee chapter 15 . 11/30/2021
also to go with the whole "why didnt he run away" question you answered in the AN. he could have just as easily used that tailsman that changes who he looks like. just level up everything to lv9, so they don't get special abilities and claim to just be a really good blacksmith or something.
Ricee chapter 16 . 11/30/2021
re-reading this and not understanding something. they already know that gods exist, they have the power to summon the shinigami after all. why didn't he just claim to have godly backing? not quite sure about jashin but he might also qualify as a god
Ricee chapter 6 . 11/30/2021
re-reading this, and the chakra dust reminds me of the Dust from RWBY. would be pretty cool if he got launched there or something
OriksGaming chapter 13 . 11/28/2021
Honestly, I'm lost. The premise of the story is interesting, but most of it just doesn't make much sense at all. The crafting system seems either entirely random, or poorly explained. Time is very transient, with the amount of items the MC has made in 4 months being ludicrous, at least without information that just wasn't given about the system.

The MC is a Gary Stu with highly inconsistent intelligence and abilities. He wrote an entire series of books in about a month and crafted thousands of items during the same time period. His books are apparently incredible and basically all of his items are viable if not incredibly useful. On top of that, everyone likes him and any conflict he has faced is negligible, played up for laughs. He genuinely likes being fat for some reason, and was willing to jump into a sewer to return a tiny amount of money to someone when he could have just payed them if he'd felt so bad; without jumping into a sewer. His motivations make little sense, and he's just not a sympathetic character.

The genin test is stupid, far too overblown for what it is—a test meant for moderately skilled twelve year olds who generally know 3 jutsu and have little to no practical experience (despite most of the test takers being adults, including a fully grown, jonin clan head for some inane reason?). You've made an attempt to turn it into this epic, overblown version of the chunin exams with camaraderie and battle and life advice and poetry—and none of it makes sense in-universe. There are many more issues, but I'd rather not make this review too long. Again, the premise is interesting, but it's a train wreck of a story.
Grumpy Storm Cloud chapter 31 . 11/26/2021
Wow...just wow, what an incredible story, absolutely love it. I really enjoyed this, eagerly awaiting the next chapter...Keep up the Great Work! :)
Athanasia Adhara chapter 31 . 11/12/2021
Ahhh I miss Kenji and Akane please update this fic! Also I'm wondering if Team 7 is still gonna get the Wave mission and how it would change with chakra beast involve.
1,960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »