Reviews for Revolution
Cashlin Snow chapter 1 . 5/14
Ugh. What a terrible, weird feeling, to be in some kid's history book. I kept thinking Shadow sat there day after day, pretty still and passive, because he felt like some dead thing. Like a statue. This is the kind of gritty heart ache I don't think SEGA will ever explore with Shadow, so I'm glad there's some good fics like this one about such topics. Thanks for writing.
1Past and Present1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
How sad. In an effort to give himself meaning, Shadow has knowingly opened himself up to heartbreak again. Such desperation.

Nice writing. You handled the tragedy of Shadow from a creative angle. And it implies that bonding, although the source of his heartbreak, is ultimately his way to live happily.
eiramrose chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Hi like the ask is alice and maria the same shadow talking about?They are human?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
It's heartbreaking knowing how sad is for Shadow to know that no matter what he's inmortal and he's gonna outlive anyone who becomes important to him; however is better to try that just keep hurting himself for thinking about it that try to befriend others. The ending with him and the girl is really sweet and it's a new start for Shadow
PrincessBryana chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
"Maria wouldn't want me to be afraid. They wouldn't want me to be afraid."

I caught on to that, and it made me smile knowing that Shadow, like Maria, decided to think about his other friends for a change instead of just her :D I usually don't like self reflective stories, but you tackled this one amazingly.