Reviews for Atlas Academy Adventures
P1anoman2020 chapter 26 . 12/11/2019
Probably the most underrated Pokemon FanFiction in existence. This needs more attention. Also you should really continue this, it’s awesome
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
that was an awesome start
GenX567 chapter 10 . 4/15/2018
Still don't know why you haven't had more fave or followers.
Blue Glass Spear chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
[you should separate your author notes with a horizontal line; otherwise, they look like part of the story.]

You only have to write it in a different formant

[Titling chapters in the story itself looks kinda weird; the dropdown menu should suffice.]

Most like it and few people ever read the drop menu

[Script format is banned on this site, and as such this story is at risk for deletion.]

Not really story no longer get removed anymore

[Not using paragraphs makes me not want to read any further.]

Elmo never reads past the first chapter.
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
You should separate your author notes with a horizontal line; otherwise, they look like part of the story.

Not using paragraphs makes me not want to read any further.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2018
I have a hard time reading this. Try separating your text into paragraphs instead of it being all lumped together in one huge cluster. Try doing so when you begin a new subject or when there's a new speaker.
GenX567 chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Welcome to Pokémon. :)

Hey listen I have to give a bit of a warning sense they won't care. Talarc, Farla and St Elmo's Fire are ramping up attacks on newly published stories and writers. I guess you already knew this? If so sorry my bad.