Reviews for The Danger of Rumors
Neferpatra chapter 1 . 5/5
The Snape/Voldi statement in this fic is really funny! Got me bursting out in laughter among a crowd of serious-looking people.
Hello, Passo

I just read your HP fanfic the danger of rumors from FANFICTION and I can’t believe I’ve missed a great work of art before. You got me dived into a loving surrounding HP world *grins*. It was fun and sweet~ made me a happy weekend morning. LOVE it a lot!

I can't help to share your work to other Dra-rry fans in China but some of them are not very good at English, so if I could ask your permission to translate your Draco/Harry fics of the danger of rumors into Chinese and share in a Chinese HP fans Forum? ( here's add: . )
I guarantee that all rights will be reserved and will be listed the original information of the author and stories. Plus I will not alter or edit anything in the stories.

So if you can grant me the permission, and I'm sure I'll do my best as I can to restore the story.
Pretty much thank you for your work and all of my best wishes.

Looking to your reply. Thanks again.

Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 2/28
Hehehe...the ending Oh, there better be a sequel ~Nox
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 2/28
" that Voldemort has turned good and is currently living in sin with Snape" I the hundredth time this week.
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
OMFG! Hahahahaha... great ending XD
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
*laughing hystercally* brilliant! Loved it!
AutumnSama chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
That ending was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
more. chapters. now!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Simply lovely. I love a good lemon. And I'm imagining that Hermione said, "Oh shit," at the end just to make it funnier xD
keisan chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Hahaha! That was funny and sexy! Much appreciated!
You Can Call Me Effie chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I freaking love that ending, just...
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oh my fuck! HAHAHAHA! Too funny! I can only imagine what they would have looked like!
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
"Lubricio"?! Really? You just had to?! I face-palmed so hard at this.