Reviews for What She'd Been Missing
So he's not dead. Huh.
Zeobide274 chapter 10 . 7/13
Our prayers are with you.
eecobeo chapter 3 . 7/6
Okay I really hate to ask this I like this story I like the fact that's a rape was an accident and not a fetish thing going on honestly there's so much of that art it's nasty to even conceive I thought about

But how many of Lincoln sisters had their way with him if you're going that route
Kimaen chapter 10 . 7/5
Hello! Thank you very much for your work. Im struggling now with uneasy relationships in my family, and your story help me settle up few things about me and my parents.
I'm not familiar with this Allie character but I imagine she will play an important role due to how much attention she received this chapter. Didn't expect Bobby to be a fan of spicy food.
Phillip Craig1 chapter 10 . 7/5
great can't wait you can you do it I Know you can
Jeff chapter 10 . 7/4
Praying for you as per the norm. Something's going to eventually happen to free Bobby from having to deal with those bullies, and it'll be interesting to see how Allie gets added into the mix, knowing her. Bobby handling that extremely hot meal with ease was some really funny stuff too.
wollyworld chapter 10 . 7/3
Glad you're finally back!
MasterCaster chapter 10 . 7/3
Nice to see another chapter! And poor Bobby. The kid is destined for greatness, he just doesn't know it yet ;)
RandomReviewerReturns chapter 10 . 7/3
That... Is not how I expected the mugging to go, lol. This chapter was a little short on Loan being an absolute qt3.14 but I'll take it as I was jonesing pretty hard. Alas, poor Bobby, I too have told myself the Devil's lie about "doing my homework in the morning".
DragonKing1987 chapter 10 . 7/3
I honestly knew it was Allie as soon as you described the mugger with “a high-pitched voice”. I just didn’t wanna ruin the suspense for anyone.
Talespinner69 chapter 10 . 7/3
Well that was an interesting way to go with the person who tried robbing Luna at knife-point. I wasn't expecting it to be a girl, much less one that turned out to be one of Luna's fans. It was still a nice way to go, if only for the surprise factor, and I'd like to see more such surprises out of this.
Awesome was dying for a new chapter big fan of the story and your tumblr art and fics keep it up man
I don't typically read fanfics, but I just love the story behind Loan. I would really like to read more about it!
Cherrychanga chapter 9 . 6/30
Here's hoping this somehow leads to a Luna and Lori reunion.