Reviews for The Omega Spark
magicanimegurl chapter 10 . 7/4
Sad that Scott put his selfish wish to be popular over his brother and pack. Stiles deserve love that the pack and mate give him. Glad Stiles found his way to the Sheriff and found a home. Write on
RenTenTen chapter 2 . 6/10
Man. I just had to stop right in the middle of this chapter to review. I couldn't stop my tears when Stiles was letting the Sheriff know why he chose him. Adoption is such a wonderful thing. Sure traditional families are cool too, but you never know what you're gonna get and then you're stuck with them regardless. But adoption? Adoption is someone saying "I know who you are, and I choose YOU". Family is a beautiful thing in all forms.
Kichou chapter 10 . 5/17
Very lovely story. I like it.
R. A Cross chapter 10 . 5/17
This is wonderful
jzinnel chapter 1 . 5/10
I've read most of your stories and I think this particular one is my favorite by far. they're all great but there was just something about this one for me. I know you've had some people getting upset that you did this one instead of others but I've always thought that stories are better when they're not demanded. so thank you
Okay, so i am very annoyed right now. I would adore to read this story, as it looks amazing. You write beautifully well, and I like almost all of your stories that I have so far read. That being said, i do not believe that i will be reading this story of yours.
Why?
Because you basically NEVER complete your stories. I have been following The Stark Truth and one other one in the hopes that you will update them, but you never do. It is very upsetting that you will not complete your works. With The Stark Truth you would only need one or two more chapters to wrap it up. You have the ending set up and ready to go, you just have to write it.

Now, you probably do not read your reviews which is fine, i simply wanted to write one.
Sally chapter 10 . 5/4
Every time I log on and see a new chapter I’m so Euro read it.
Can’t wait for the next instalment.
little chibi cherub chapter 10 . 5/4
I love each update! Thank you for such a great story. I'm really enjoying seeing the development of the characters.
alicewhite234 chapter 10 . 5/2
WHat a great story! I really enjoyed it! Looking forward to the sequel if you write one!
yukino76 chapter 10 . 5/2
so good and the punishment was well thought, now I'm waiting for some lovey dovey times between Derek and Stiles good chapter thanks waiting for more
mooneysfate chapter 10 . 5/2
loved this chapter. scott needs to learn that the world doesn't evolve around him, that true friendships matter, and that being popular isn't the most important thing in the world. he needs to learn control, he has none at this time. ):(
dalynch81 chapter 10 . 5/2
Such a fabulous read; if rated I would say 6 stars out of 5! FANTASTIC
annette-ella chapter 10 . 5/2
Great story
Good chapter
Spaceladyn chapter 10 . 5/2
What a great story. I just love the why you write!