Reviews for The Calm to Her Storm
dadada0203 chapter 34 . 5/4
Love this!
Trickytree chapter 34 . 4/26
Just re read this for probably the third time. Absolutely loved it again. You build realistic characters that I can believe follow on from where they are left in the books. Glad you kept the physical side of their relationship till near the endit felt very realistic given both their experiences. Would love a sequel !
Arrested for saying a word!? You must be a leftist
Clark959 chapter 34 . 12/29/2021
Very enjoyable and charming story. Very realistic and heart warming.
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 34 . 12/6/2021
I read one of your other stories and loved it so I went to your profile to read others. I absolutely loved this one so much!
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 16 . 12/5/2021
Whatever happened to her Christmas gift…hmmm
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 15 . 12/5/2021
I got a little something in my eye from the happiness then it got a little more sappy and it trickled out. So sweet.
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 6 . 12/4/2021
Apparently I was smiling while reading this chapter and when my daughter walked in the room, she wanted to know what I was smiling about. Lol
Aislin Lee chapter 34 . 11/30/2021
good story.. stay safe out there
Triniti Shadow chapter 34 . 11/17/2021
What a beautiful story ! The characters are described as they are in my mind. It all looks very realistic. The highs and lows, the recurring sadness, the fear of expressing your feelings and ultimately standing by them, stubbornly fighting for your happiness. Last but not least, to accept that you can love someone without betraying your first great love.
I had to cry at the end
Many thanks
natalia.moya.14 chapter 34 . 9/16/2021
Love it
scarlettangel11 chapter 34 . 6/28/2021
Man you wove such a beautiful, realistic, and touching story on the cycles of grief, what it means to have great support, consideration, good communication, and trust between all parties kids included. You kept the characters true and it had me smirking/tearing up/ angry, in all the ight places. Thank you! Just absolutely amazing.
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 34 . 5/20/2021
i didn’t cry during this story until the headcanon. oh my god this was beautiful. such a lovely read.
Gabi chapter 34 . 4/25/2021
Nossa, a nota do autor nesse último capítulo é simplesmente incrível. Me deixou abismada pelo tato. A história é muito boa, do começo ao fim, parabéns.
Matsui J chapter 6 . 4/6/2021