Reviews for The Hitman Chronicles
andrewcampbell1993 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Instead of threatening of putting informing on him to put him into the police, he should say what he is going to do with him. He likes torturing people, he is sadistic, put more of that when you're writing about Jolson, plus think of the company he hangs around with, he's hanging around with guys that are just as crazy as he is, plus he is good at fucking with people's heads, he likes manipulating people to do his dirty work. Look at what he did to Mark Hammond for example.
andrewcampbell1993 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
It has a good start to it. It has the beginnings of a great story. Charlie Jolson probably had beef with more people, getting people back. Perhaps explain how the fuck Jolson came back. I thought he would have been at the bottom of the sea when the ship exploded. How did he come back? Have you added more to it?
Squeaks-sama chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
hi bryan! nice story but way,way,way, WAY, too short. and another fact:I'm from your middle school and is a friend of the girl that sits next to you in homeroom. Guess who I am.-
Phoenix Master chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
OMG! Of u wanted to do a GETAWAY fic, you should post it in The Getaway section. I mean, a hitman, i guy called Charlie. wierd. keep writing