Reviews for Fathoms Deep
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 8/5
Ah, this was lovely and so very unexpected. You do a lovely job, in your work, of extending the imaginative boundaries. :)
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 7/22
whilst I agree that your usual Ron-bashing is hilarious, I utterly adore how you've firstly made him a good person here, and secondly that he's gay. did not expect that, and I love it!
galassialuna chapter 1 . 7/21
️️
mckenziecd chapter 1 . 7/5
Wow! Just wow. That was beautiful
Lucyole chapter 1 . 5/19
Funny and sweet poor molly for being cursed but at least ecryone else is happy.
Kandace chapter 1 . 5/10
I absolutely loved this. LOVED. LOVED. LOVED. I have not left a comment on a story in quiet a long time but I felt the need to this time. Now I am on the hunt for mer-stories, and I am scared to be broken hearted by the lack of them. This is your fault. Anyway lovely job thank you.
lovely as always. Thank you!
megamindlover666 chapter 1 . 4/29
Oh my goodness, that was beautiful. I loved it so much! It's so original and interesting. This is a really creative way to explain that he didn't die in the Battle of Hogwarts.
rosered775 chapter 1 . 4/22
Wonderful story! I enjoyed this very, very much. Another exceptional and lovely way to bring those two together. 3

p.s. (Absolutely love Cliffhangery-ness! Will use it as soon as I can in my correspondence!) ;)
mariteri chapter 1 . 4/20
Wow. That was great. Thank you so much for sharing, not only this, but all of your stories. Take care and I look forward to reading more of your writing soon.
Alice Whitney chapter 1 . 4/18
my soul weeps at the absolute marvel that is your poetic masterpiece
General Mac chapter 1 . 4/18
wonderful thanks, love it . Your itch's seem violent.
HMRoberts chapter 1 . 4/17
Fantastico!

Such a wonderful story... I shall return to it again and again.

Your Constant Reader,
Heidi R.
CorvusObsessed chapter 1 . 4/17
I am both elated and saddened. Elated that you have produced yet another masterpiece; saddened because it was a one shot. I do so adore your stories. And if you couldn’t guess, I’m kind of obsessed. You’re my favorite author. If I wasn’t so lazy as to not sign in, you’d know just how much. One of these days I’ll link you my YouTube channel.
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 4/16
I don't care that I saw this being formed and written, this is gorgeous and such a lovely HEA! Seriously, I adore it and you for writing this!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »