Reviews for An Unexpected Otter
Love! Awesome chapter!
Calindy chapter 8 . 4/28/2018
Absolutely perfect.
gentledove2 chapter 8 . 4/28/2018
A very nicely done chapter...I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
FrancineHibiscus chapter 8 . 4/28/2018
What a close call! But we are all about the happy endings! I forgot those boys didn't know about the otter.
hufflepuffhugs chapter 8 . 4/28/2018
lovely chapter
worrywart chapter 7 . 4/27/2018
I'm frightened for what may come...
mandorakat chapter 7 . 4/27/2018
niiice! more please.
gentledove2 chapter 7 . 4/27/2018
This chapter was very sweet...I really hope you part ways with canon and don't kill Severus off...it is quite obvious that Hermione and Severus were meant to be as a couple...and hey, you can have them honeymoon in either Marineland or say a Japanese fishmarket! ***shifty eyes*** Oh I know...a fancy restaurant specializing in sushi!
gentledove2 chapter 6 . 4/27/2018
No, you haven't turned me away, BUT I would be a lot happier if this work suddenly developed an M rating say for the very last chapter. Hermione would be wasted on Ron...she deserves a partner with a brain in his head. As for good old Ron, marry him off to Sybil and Delores...a triad marriage...couldn't happen to someone more deserving!
gentledove2 chapter 4 . 4/27/2018
So it seems that Snape's subconscious has figured out that Hermione is the otter...I wonder how long it will be before the rest of him figures it out too. Also, can we draw the conclusion that Hermione (the otter) refused to go in the bathwater when he was drunk because he wasn't wearing his swim trunks or for some other reason? I like your story very much, by the way!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2018
I'm glad that people know
Alexa SixT chapter 7 . 4/26/2018
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter. This story is absolutely stunning
laumirot chapter 7 . 4/26/2018
Good chapter, thanks!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 7 . 4/26/2018
Whew! What a relief I’ll bet that was! I mean telling Minerva and Poppy not seeing Hermione bleeding out.
burungmalam chapter 7 . 4/26/2018
Aww, so sweet. I'm glad Severus was able to heal Bellatrix's handiwork! Hermione won't have to deal with a permanent scar. And yay for allies in Minevra and Poppy!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »